Novato Cars & Coffee 1st Sun. of Mo. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_7149.jpeg

There’s a great Cars and Coffee in Novato the first Sunday of every month at the Vintage Oaks Shopping Center. There’s usually several hundred cool cars and trucks. Everything from hot rods to exotics to 4x4s.

I know there are some awesome Cruisers and Toyota trucks in Marin and Sonoma and it would be great to get some more Yotas out there.

I’m out there most days in my anthracite 3rd Gen 4Runner or my white 2nd Gen Tacoma. I’ll be walking around with a cup of coffee and my dingo-looking dog. Come bring your junk and say hi.

Last edited:
A few pics from the show:

DSC05206.jpeg

What are the chances of seeing two RHD Surfs?

DSC05210.jpeg

DSC05220.jpeg

5th gens well represented

DSC05212.jpeg

DSC05218.jpeg

Only saw one LC

DSC05223.jpeg

A couple more cool trucks. This Blazer was incredible.

DSC05208.jpeg

DSC05209.jpeg

Some Supras:

DSC05214.jpeg

And just because I drove an 89 Celica in college:

DSC05215.jpeg

Nice job Seth, I also had an 87 Celica GT which I wish still have it but some moron rear ended it and that was it. 🙁

Cars and Coffee in Novato this Sunday but it’s supposed to rain like hell. I don’t think I’ll make it this time, but put it on your calendar for March 3rd.

If someone heads out this weekend please post up pics of the Toys.

Bump for Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning. It might rain a little bit but I plan to be out there with my 3rd Gen 4Runner. Come and say hi.

Post some pics later.:)

It was a pretty small turnout due to rain but we got a break in the weather just in time. I like the guys who’ll driver their Cobras anyway.

DSC05226.jpeg

I found a 4th gen to park next to.

DSC05224.jpeg

This Surf always gets attention

DSC05228.jpeg

Nice little 5th Gen

DSC05229.jpeg

The only LC I saw

DSC05231.jpeg

I'll have to wash all the winter cobwebs off my '80 before I show up. Will try to make it on April 7th. Time?

I'll have to wash all the winter cobwebs off my '80 before I show up. Will try to make it on April 7th. Time?
There’s usually a lot of people there by 7:30 am and it starts to break up around 9:00 with people still coming and going until around 10 am.

Bump. We should finally have some good weather tomorrow. Bring out your Yota.

The good weather brought lots of folks out. Toyotas were well represented in the sports car division.

DSC05568.jpeg

DSC05569.jpeg

DSC05564.jpeg

DSC05570.jpeg

DSC05576.jpeg

Just a few Toyota 4x4s:

Pretty sweet first gen 4Runner:

DSC05584.jpeg

This Tundra had seen some good trail miles:

DSC05572.jpeg

I see this 4Runner around town. I like the Base model trim with the mags.

DSC05578.jpeg

Few others that I thought were cool.

DSC05582.jpeg
DSC05571.jpeg
DSC05574.jpeg

My '97 is going to look like a piece of trash compared to those vehicles in your pictures. It's trail tested and off-road capable, but has been through some rough trails and not going to win even a photo op spot next to everyone else. But I'll try for May 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom