Builds Rotw: Socalfj (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sure a great buildup to have watched all year! Waiting to see how you installed the 2m radio/antenna.
Alls that is missing is a couple of fuzzy dice hanging on the rear view mirror. :D

Wow! Did you ever get bitten by the Cruiser bug. Nice rig.

I especially like the photos, it really documents where you've been and it appears you've got a great/understanding trail partner...I think I recognize some Borrego pics.

So, what's next on your build list?

Dont own a 80 but that right there is one amazing rig! i love almost every add on you put in that rig! Some of the pics are also amazing, very good photography! that rooftent is awesome! you are indeed "a Modificationaholic":)

I have enjoyed seeing your blog, as well as showing my wife your rig, saying to her, "Look, we should do that!" Very inspirational. Tell me about your cupholder...

Dave,

You make :grinpimp:n look easy! I have really enjoyed wheeling with you since your maiden voyage oin the stocker at Big Bear. Here is one pic you left out:
dave snow.jpg

WOW!

I'd love to be able to have something similar to what you got! Your rig is amazing!

Nope, it wasn't built on a credit card.

That cruiser is one of my favs on this board after seeing all those cool pics... One question, would you happen to know if it is legal to mount your front license plate up there in the roof rack...? Looks cool up there... I would like to place it up there too. :cheers:

I dont know if it's legal or not. But im assuming having one up there wouldn't be a problem vs. not having one at all.

Holy gadget-whore batman!!

Nice rig! Get some slee extra heavy 4" and 35s :)

Don't need 35's. Im over the big tires. 33's actually work just fine. Been there done that :D

I have enjoyed seeing your blog, as well as showing my wife your rig, saying to her, "Look, we should do that!" Very inspirational. Tell me about your cupholder...

Thanks! The cup holder is from West Marine, it's for a boat. Nothing too special.

Dave,

You make :grinpimp:n look easy! I have really enjoyed wheeling with you since your maiden voyage oin the stocker at Big Bear. Here is one pic you left out:

hahahah thanks Smitt, right back atchya man. In that pic, i was in a 4 wheel snow drift heading straight for the tree.

Next mod on the list is to take out the 2nd row seats and build a storage section for a on board fresh water tank along with space for pots/pans/cooking utensils etc.

Thanks for all the great compliments guys.

that there is a nice rig! you sure have done alot in a year. i like your pics too. always got to have a camera ready to shoot the rig in action. :popcorn::cheers:

WOW! That is the most incredible rig I think I've ever seen! It's utterly amazing. Great job.

Awesome rig and well thought out. I hope to have 1/2 of those gadgets on mine eventually. Like the Inti rack with fuel tanks (or are they water) and tent combo.

Where is the awning from?

Did you just order the ARB fender bars and have them bolted or welded to your sliders?

How do they attach?

Awesome rig and well thought out. I hope to have 1/2 of those gadgets on mine eventually. Like the Inti rack with fuel tanks (or are they water) and tent combo.

Where is the awning from?

The awning is from Fiamma out of Italy. You can buy them from Adventure Trailer in Upland, CA. They bring them in for their trailers.

Did you just order the ARB fender bars and have them bolted or welded to your sliders?

How do they attach?

No, i didn't order them. They're Airlairds old bars. You cannot get them anymore. ARB doesn't make them anymore. So when he put them up for sale i jumped on it. You can weld them to the underside of the slider or you can bolt them to existing holes in the frame. The original ones tied into a ARB slider step.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

sweet rig dude. glad to see you actually use it for what you built it for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom