Builds 94 FZJ80 - Let the Adventure Ensue (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Given the investment made in the paint job, I'm not sure this thing is destined to be an off road monster. and given that I agree with @Dusten above.
After reviewing yesterdays posts to the FMC80 thread I’m positive I was not quoting you with my “off road monster” comment. I agree that the paint on your 80 looks great.

After reviewing yesterdays posts to the FMC80 thread I’m positive I was not quoting you with my “off road monster” comment. I agree that the paint on your 80 looks great.
Pretty sure he was referring to Pel's paint job, the person who was asking to flare or not to flare.
It's a brand new high dollar paint job and why I thought he should keep the flares

Pel another option is to make them removable with big magnets, you could reach out to @Road Apple that’s what he has done so that he could remove them easily for trail use.
I know that he’s happy with the setup and they stay put on long trips to Colorado and Utah. He pulls them off for the trail then puts them back on for the ride home.😉

Pretty sure he was referring to Pel's paint job, the person who was asking to flare or not to flare.
It's a brand new high dollar paint job and why I thought he should keep the flares
Yes Richard, I’m well aware. Thank you

Love you guys.

I forgot about the magnets Ron uses! Might be a decent enough solution. I’ll give him a shout!

I’ve been driving her more lately. I love her.
Happy to discuss it, send pics, etc.

Pel another option is to make them removable with big magnets, you could reach out to @Road Apple that’s what he has done so that he could remove them easily for trail use.
I know that he’s happy with the setup and they stay put on long trips to Colorado and Utah. He pulls them off for the trail then puts them back on for the ride home.😉

Cool idea. Got a link?

Absolutely. Ron talked to me about his magnets a while back. I can’t remember the exact specs but here is a pic he shared with me back in July of 2021. Bad ass cruiser here.

IMG_1626.jpeg

IMG_1630.jpeg

Uhh. I was quoting you. 🤷‍♂️

Now I'm confused. Maybe i just need a hug and some ******* snow so I can go snow wheeling.

But then all of your Instagram poser pics will look weird.
The tires will still stuff when the flares are on 😉
There removable so you don’t rip them off on trees or rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom