SPOTTED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doppelgänger
E9F6E57E-53B1-481A-9342-AB0A24384738.jpeg

Last edited:
Spotted over in the Bitterroot this evening. I've seen this one a few times, just never had the chance to stop and take a peek.

Nice rig, quality taste with some bamboo fly rods.
20230508_195949.jpg
20230508_195905.jpg
20230508_195851.jpg

I spotted a familiar calling card on the side of this one.
...Oh, and I am excited for my recent purchase in the green machine next to it! (It's camera shy)

20230602_203500.jpg

That one was very recently let into the wild. A very good friend picked it up last night.
IMG_1392.jpeg

IMG_1391.jpeg

Most of our work trucks leave via pacific. This one was only used on 4-5 trips last year. Still in very good condition. Most trips it was on the trailer as a spare. A buddy will now be using it in the mountains. So much effort / hours go into these rigs glad one left before it was spent. It’s the only work truck I’ve sold not for scrap or parted in many years.

Last edited:
Ha, yeah funny and interesting to know this is the first vehicle you have sold not for scrap in many years. Well it looks like your friend got a great vehicle and I am sure he is happy to own it!

20230609_120254.jpg

Spotted at the corner of Jackrabbit and Valley Center this morning about 0630. I believe this is the 55 that lives pretty near here.

Last edited:
View attachment 3344844
Spotted at the corner of Jackrabbit and Valley Center this morning about 0630. I believe this is the 55 that lives at the southwest corner of Valley Center and Kirsha.
ive seen this guy parked at the heart of the vally dog park. tried finding the owner but no luck. This thing is so ugly its gorgeous

ive seen this guy parked at the heart of the vally dog park. tried finding the owner but no luck. This thing is so ugly its gorgeous
I think it has a really great stance. Whatever lift it has with that tire size are just perfect on a 55.

View attachment 3344844
Spotted at the corner of Jackrabbit and Valley Center this morning about 0630. I believe this is the 55 that lives at the southwest corner of Valley Center and Kirsha.
I suggest we don’t post up locations on a public forum.

Alright…who has the white 4-door 70 series that’s fully kitted with an Alu-Cab RTT? Spotted in Bozeman.

Good god that thing is sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom