Parting Out 1994 FZJ. Grand Rapids, Michigan area (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Updated 10/28/2022

A442 transmission for sale on another thread.

94 Landcruiser Parts

Selling the rest of parts.
Local pick up near Grand Rapids, Mich. or ship smaller parts on your dime.

Rear
Lower rear tailgate $100
Trailer Hitch $100
Rear mud flaps $50/pair

2 Blinkers lights $50
Glass all around, wipers, horn etc.

All window glass in good shape, window regulators, door handles, locks, etc. DM for price or details.

This is pretty much everything else I have left. Not many other misc parts other than what is listed above.

Last edited:
How are those blinkers and corner marker lights? Any cracks? I'll take em if they're clean. Thanks!!

Please Tailgate window with rubber and the rear sliding window sections left and right with rubbers and all moldings etc complete

will send pm

How are those blinkers and corner marker lights? Any cracks? I'll take em if they're clean. Thanks!!
The blinkers and corner marker lights are good and clean. No cracks
Are you selling the dash pad?
Yes. I'm willing to sell. The gray dash pad is in excellent shape. I do not know if it could be folded or have to be shipped long. It could be expensive.

Please Tailgate window with rubber and the rear sliding window sections left and right with rubbers and all moldings etc complete

will send pm
Please send another PM>. I don't know what happened to it, but I can't find it your message.

Ok, will do

D-ring hitch piece. Not the tow bar.

D-ring hitch piece. Not the tow bar.
Hi LandLocked93. Do you want just the D ring? or the D ring and the small hitch that bolts the the rear bumper. $100 for the whole set up + shipping Please DM me your ph# if you want some more pictures or your address if you want a shipping quote.

what shape is your spare harness in? have you examined the hot spot/egr area wiring? all connectors in good shape? etc. asking price on that? cheers, tim
I have it out and can take a picture. The hot/spot has definitely gotten a little bit cooked. If you send me a dm with your ph# I will send you some pictures I would like to get $100.

pm send, mail box full maybe?

94 Landcruiser Parts or Project.
JT3DJ81W9R0049182

FZJ 80 6M1 Dark Emerald Pearl Green 1fz-fe 4.5L in line 6 cyl. Fuel Injected.

Starting to sell preliminary parts off
Local pick up or ship smaller parts on your dime. Price for the whole vehicle before it gets chopped up right now is $2,800

Rear
Upper rear hatch virtually rust free $150
Lower rear hatch $100
Tail Lights $100
Trailer Hitch $100
Rear bumper corners $100
Special D-ring hitch $100
Roof rack $100

Front
Headlights $100 each side
Mirrors both for $100
2 Blinkers $50
Good windshield $100
Glass all around, wipers, horn etc

The hood, doors, fenders are rusty, I will scrap them or let you have them for free if you are willing to pull them off.

Interior
Gray Leather Seats 2nd and 3rd row $100 per row.
Sunroof $100

Not pictured but for sale:
Door cards all for $200

All window glass in good shape, window regulators, door handles, locks, etc. DM for price or details.

Interior plastic
Will sell interior door cards, switches and things that don't interfere with a running, driving vehicle at this time.

For example: I won't sell the AFM, or distributor because the motor won't run with out them.

I do have wiring harness from another previous part out.

Later:
In a week or two, I will start selling the engine, transmission, and drive train.

I'm saving the wheels, power steering gear box, and K294 axles for last (probably in July)

View attachment 2704623

View attachment 2704624

View attachment 2704625

View attachment 2704626

View attachment 2704627
Might you have a driver's window switch/window and door lock bezel in brown (Oak).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom