Welcome to the 200 Series Forums: Start Here and Read First (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota was never able to sell me the 17 LC due to the recall!! Waited 4 Months, they just notified me that they sold it at auction to another dealer. Had to end up going to a Cadillac dealer to pick up this 2013, it's still also under recall but since it's not a certified toyota they had no issue selling it.

First mod will be SCS Ray10 wheels and tires. Want to make sure they fit before purchasing anything.

Lo

New member here (I've made a few posts however). Took delivery of a 2019 Midnight Black LC200 yesterday. Here she is at the dealership and in my driveway.View attachment 2002356View attachment 2002357
Looks great. I had a hard time deciding between Midnight Black and the Magnetic Gray. I ended up going with the Magnetic Gray. Looks like you have a lot of work to do, with all those bags of mulch.

Looks great. I had a hard time deciding between Midnight Black and the Magnetic Gray. I ended up going with the Magnetic Gray. Looks like you have a lot of work to do, with all those bags of mulch.
Thanks! My first color choices were silver gray or white, but inventory was non-existent and this was the only dealer willing to "deal".
That mulch is all that remains of 15 pallets - 750 bags (3cu ft bags).

New Guy Introductions.... Hello i am new to this forum. Formerly of TS and 4R.org. I am considering making the jump to the LC from my Sequoia. I have owned 2001 Sequoia , 2005 Tundra, 2014 4Runner and current DD is 2007 Seq with 215,000 miles (I am original owner). The Tree has served me well, but at this vintage i am considering an upgrade. It would seem from my research that the "sweet spot" for value is 2013 - 2015 with under 100K, which can be had for under 50K. Anything to look for while shopping? Any problems/recalls/TSB's to be aware of? There are a few decent trucks in my area, but most are black, not my first choice. I will likely do some minor mods, to suite light off roading with bird dogs and shotguns. Running boards will have to go. The 3rd row will defenitely have to go to fit 2 kennels. Looking forward to some new wheels. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

New Guy Introductions.... Hello i am new to this forum. Formerly of TS and 4R.org. I am considering making the jump to the LC from my Sequoia. I have owned 2001 Sequoia , 2005 Tundra, 2014 4Runner and current DD is 2007 Seq with 215,000 miles (I am original owner). The Tree has served me well, but at this vintage i am considering an upgrade. It would seem from my research that the "sweet spot" for value is 2013 - 2015 with under 100K, which can be had for under 50K. Anything to look for while shopping? Any problems/recalls/TSB's to be aware of? There are a few decent trucks in my area, but most are black, not my first choice. I will likely do some minor mods, to suite light off roading with bird dogs and shotguns. Running boards will have to go. The 3rd row will defenitely have to go to fit 2 kennels. Looking forward to some new wheels. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Bro we traded my wife's 08 4Rnr with the V8 for a 200 series. Loved the jump over...still have my 2018 4Runner though...cant give up on the 4Rnr entirely.

20190425_172537.jpg

20190422_191017.jpg

20190422_182824.jpg

Hello everyone, just purchased my first Land Cruiser. I found it on Facebook market place privately owned with only 23,500 miles and no accidents. Needless to say I got a great deal and I am very pleased so far. Found the 20x9 Satin black TRD Pro replica wheels on line and made them my first mod. Thanks to this forum I was able to learn what tire size works with no suspension modifications. I am in the process of covering all of the chrome in black myself, however I am having a local shop vinyl wrap most of the grill this week. I almost purchased a used 4Runner TRD Pro but decided to test drive the LC200 first. One test drive was all it took!
Rides very smooth and quiet with the BFG's too which was surprising. I am thinking about adding 30mm coil spacers to level the front off a bit because the rake looks a bit too aggressive. Any advise would be greatly appreciative.

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

Bro I agree with you. Looks like a tonka truck.
Husker, Do you think the space behind the second row is comparable between the 4Runner and LC? Is the build quality comparable?

Husker, Do you think the space behind the second row is comparable between the 4Runner and LC? Is the build quality comparable?
We haven't used the 3rd row on the LC yet. Looks similiar to me but I feel it depends on the second row settings. Interior quality much better on the LC. But I think the interior for the 4th gen is better than the 5th. Just my opinion though. I like the 5th gen's simplicity. You're thoughts?

New to the forum, thanks to all for the great tips and insights. Yes first choice of which tires was difficult but a great deal on a set of Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 AT' sent me in this direction. Ride is excellent and improved and no road noise so far, 275/70/18, no rubbing on stock wheel and suspension. Look to continue to follow the forum and maybe even contribute at some point

LC200-1.jpg

LC200-2.jpg

My question is dhas anyone used a leveling kit for the front end of their 200? If so, how does it look?

My question is dhas anyone used a leveling kit for the front end of their 200? If so, how does it look?

View that thread, while OP has a 16+ there are some earlier 200s in later posts. If you search "OEM spacer" in just this forum, you'll find more posts as well.

View attachment 2019841
Hi folks! I’ve been meaning to get on the 200 forum. I’m a devoted Cruiser fan and have owned several. Currently I have a 94 and a 2011.
Oh, I forgot to add this. This picture was taken after liberating a Ford F-250 a Dodge 1500 and a GMC 1500 pick-up trucks from my neighbors mud hole. All three were stuck in a three way with chains!
The Crusher got them all out onnit’s KO’2’s

View that thread, while OP has a 16+ there are some earlier 200s in later posts. If you search "OEM spacer" in just this forum, you'll find more posts as well.
Thanks!

Hello,

We are starting the process of shopping for a 200. We are good with either the LX or the LC as we already have both in the family now. For sentimental reasons, we are looking specifically for one with a build/production date of 7/2015. Can anyone verify if this would be a 2015 or 2016 model year so we can fine tune our searching?

Thank you!

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom