What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (128 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s a Grom vline, little computer that hooks up to the cd port that you can plug your phone into... expensive but good solution to bring our nav system up to date

WHOA! mind blown

I'm going to have to check that out.

Received the super cool National Luna touch LED from Equipt1 last week, and wired it up to my aux fuse panel located in the jack compartment. Pretty standard set up and wire routing....love the results!
What color temp is the white LEDs?
It seems more on the bright white side than daylight white/yellowish white.

I can appreciate the history and thought behind the logo. But, it is still mounted incorrectly if it isn't on the passenger side of the vehicle with the stars facing forward.... Just sayin... again, not trying to be a dick, its just something that has been pounded in to me. For better or for worse.

U.S. Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 8(j) or Army Regulation 670-1

I have no control what people do with or how they mount my stickers

Definitely a wtf am I doing. But what’s there to lose with a bunch drilled holes on the LC :rolleyes:

So these should be happening this weekend:p:

306800D1-B0A8-4179-BE7C-CB92D1D099A4.jpeg

So these should be happening this weekend:p:

Sweet eye candy! Is your spare of a similar size too? I regret not buying the fifth tire, and saving for one right now>

Sweet eye candy! Is your spare of a similar size too? I regret not buying the fifth tire, and saving for one right now>
Actually there is a 5th tire hiding behind the stack. I strongly believe in a 5 tire rotation very oil change.

They are 295/70/18s Toyo MTs .I’m interested to see how they match up size wise with my 315/70/17 KO2s

Actually there is a 5th tire hiding behind the stack. I strongly believe in a 5 tire rotation very oil change.

They are 295/70/18s Toyo MTs .I’m interested to see how they match up size wise with my 315/70/17 KO2s
Excellent, contemplating that size myself when I need new tires next go round. I have a set of 2006LX 18's waiting to wrap them on. What did you go with for wheels after deciding on the 18's?

Excellent, contemplating that size myself when I need new tires next go round. I have a set of 2006LX 18's waiting to wrap them on. What did you go with for wheels after deciding on the 18's?
After a lot of thinking and back and forth I finally decided with Method NV in matte black. I’m going to paint my dust caps black and run without center caps front and rear.

Got this for XMas from the wife and kinda forgot about it until I noticed the crack in my original keyfob was getting worse! Awesome upgrade that I would recommend. Check them out at: yotamd.com if you haven't already. Thanks @suprarx7nut!!

View attachment 1898131

Cheers!
rjones

What is that? Is this a limited edition that @suprax7nut only sells to the lucky attendees? Just rub it in our face, why dontcha!!

(Man, I've gotta get to HIH10 so I can get one of these)

Put my 285 trail tires on for the first Toyota Land Cruiser Association of Kentucky trail ride. Had a great helper. Had a great ride!

20190201_174050.jpg

20190202_155757.jpg

I've not heard of this before. How did you know or why do you suspect it was likely to soon break? Just want to know what to watch out for.
There is a thread on the forum regarding "busted ignition" that's been around for years. It's an issue.

Was bored, so ordered and replaced the PVC hose and lil' foam booties previously nibbled on by some wascally rodent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom