Where can I find a nice rear antenna mount 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey all
looking for a nice rear antenna mount j from trail tailor isn't making then due to lack of interest and I would love to install one and buy two of them and install a led tied into the reverse lights
any leads??

Reactions: JAW
hey all
looking for a nice rear antenna mount j from trail tailor isn't making then due to lack of interest and I would love to install one and buy two of them and install a led tied into the reverse lights
any leads??
I suggested that Ben @ Dissent make a mount so I got my fingers crossed. But he seems like he's got his hands full with too many other projects so not getting my hopes up.

I'm also interested at who currently offers a mount.

I have the LabRack mounts, but the DS is starting to rub the top hatch door. Not sure if it got whacked on our Christmas tree run, but not sure I'd recommend it.

Interested too.

Trail tailor did a production run this year but it’s not listed on his sight. I’d dm him.
I did , there was not enough interest to get into production I should have purchased last year , live and ya learn.

I bet we could get enough committed/paid to change his mind. ;)

@TRAIL TAILOR don't mean to put you on the spot but it seems like you are gathering a bit of interest on these! Maybe an initial small batch of 10-15?? Plus I'm sure the interested members would be willing to put down a deposit to cover some of the up-front costs of production.

@TRAIL TAILOR don't mean to put you on the spot but it seems like you are gathering a bit of interest on these! Maybe an initial small batch of 10-15?? Plus I'm sure the interested members would be willing to put down a deposit to cover some of the up-front costs of production.

No need for a deposit. I have them on the list but have several other things in front of them. The next 6-8 weeks is all product development and re-stocking inventory for me. I'm not accepting any custom or large item orders until February (no bumpers, sliders, racks..)

@saucebox for reference the 80 mount is not only a different bolt pattern but different pitch and angle. I've made them for the 60 and 80 as well.

J

I'd buy one.

Any idea on the price point. I'd be willing to pre buy, if you do that...

I'd buy one if you make them. I have k30 magnetic antenna for the occasional CB use, hood mount for the HAM, but need a rear mount for the GMRS

I'd be interest in a passenger side one. I currently have an old Gamivit bracket on the DS holding my CB antenna, but I've always wanted one on the PS for an LED light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom