Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

for sale : rear medium OME springs for a 200 series: open box sale > $99.00

Old Man Emu Coil Spring (2721)
OME_draw_coil_wcp.jpg

Item #: 2721
MSRP Price: $182.00 USD
About the Product
Old Man Emu (OME) designs a range of coil springs individually tailored to each vehicle make and model, and that vehicle's load carrying capacity.

OME coils springs generally provide a 1/2 to 3 inch suspension lift, depending on the model, but they are not actually designed around achieving a particular lift height. They are designed around providing ideal handling and control for the vehicle and the particular load you're carrying. The lift height is more of a side effect than an aim and we choose to do this so that you can have the safest and most controlled handling combined with the most comfortable ride. OME coils are the ideal way to handle all of the additional weight you pack into your vehicle when heading out for your next adventure.

Further fine tuning for your vehicle suspension system can be achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle.

A four-wheel drive equipped with an OME Suspension combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road or trail surface.

Product Features
  • Springs are formed on precision mandrels
  • Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
  • Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
  • Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
  • Durable powder coat finish
  • Easy installation. Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required.
  • Sold in pairs

for sale : rear medium OME springs for a 200 series: open box sale > $99.00

Old Man Emu Coil Spring (2721)
OME_draw_coil_wcp.jpg

Item #: 2721
MSRP Price: $182.00 USD
About the Product
Old Man Emu (OME) designs a range of coil springs individually tailored to each vehicle make and model, and that vehicle's load carrying capacity.

OME coils springs generally provide a 1/2 to 3 inch suspension lift, depending on the model, but they are not actually designed around achieving a particular lift height. They are designed around providing ideal handling and control for the vehicle and the particular load you're carrying. The lift height is more of a side effect than an aim and we choose to do this so that you can have the safest and most controlled handling combined with the most comfortable ride. OME coils are the ideal way to handle all of the additional weight you pack into your vehicle when heading out for your next adventure.

Further fine tuning for your vehicle suspension system can be achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle.

A four-wheel drive equipped with an OME Suspension combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road or trail surface.

Product Features
  • Springs are formed on precision mandrels
  • Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
  • Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
  • Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
  • Durable powder coat finish
  • Easy installation. Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required.
  • Sold in pairs
Wish they would fit the sequoia. Stupid IRS.....

SOLD

ARB Awning Room Model ARB4406A (for the ARB 2500mm x 2500mm Awning)

Used once. Small hole in floor, very repairable. Comes with stakes.

I have since purchased an off-road trailer and have no plans to use this.

Asking $110 OBO. Now $100 for local folks.

upload_2018-8-12_18-58-0.png

upload_2018-8-12_18-58-18.png

Last edited:
Sold.

OME 2.5" Lift Springs for 80 Series REAR. Model OME2860 or 860 Mediums. They are not pretty but they are fully functional and they can be stripped and repainted easily enough. I just pulled them off as I went with OME863 heavies to level my newly loaded rig.

These are used. Asking $80 OBO. Local pickup.

upload_2018-8-12_19-12-5.png

upload_2018-8-12_19-12-26.png

Last edited:
Opor wheel spacers for sale - Never taken out of the box.

This is from the receipt:
OPOR-
8000-1.5 6 x 5.5 1.5" Wheel Spacers 2 @ $85.00 $170.00

EDIT - LOOKS LIKE I GOT 20% OFF OF THAT $170 PRICE SO I PAID $135. $90 FOR CSC MEMBER

If still available, please PM me, interested.

Still in desperate need of fan and shroud for 1991 FJ80 3fe. Sold my wagon and the LC is seeing a lot more daily use!!!

And NO A/C is killing me!!!

Tembo Tusk Skottle kit

Used once at my house. I solo camp and I am going a different direction with my cooking plan.

Included in the sale is what is described below:

Standard Skottle

3 legs in perfect condition

Skottle Carry Bag Set (for grill and poles)

Skottle Lid (never used)

Wind Shield

Also, I did not want to pay $65 for the Skottle Table Top (turns the Skottle into a table when it’s not cooking your dinner….) so I made one. I will include it in the deal.

I had the Coleman single burner already so I did not buy the burner from TT. You will need that and it is not included in this sale. TT sells them for $35 but you may be able to find it way cheaper locally at Walmart or Sportsmans.

Asking $195 for the kit listed above. No tax, no shipping. Local pickup. SE Chandler
View attachment 1766018 View attachment 1766019 View attachment 1766020 View attachment 1766021 View attachment 1766022

I'm interested, will you be at the meeting next week?

Still in desperate need of fan and shroud for 1991 FJ80 3fe. Sold my wagon and the LC is seeing a lot more daily use!!!

And NO A/C is killing me!!!

There is a guy in Prescott Valley parting an early, 3FE 80. He usually has an ad on Craigslist.

RH (passenger) headlight from my '97.

There's a chip as shown below, presumably from a rock.

$20

Pickup is South Chandler.

IMG_20180816_135439.jpg
IMG_20180816_135511.jpg
MVIMG_20180816_135448.jpg

$20

If it's a 97 LX450, I'll take it...mine has actual holes in it!! I'll PM you.
I'm out. :(

Unfortunately the LX and Toyota 80's are completely different in the headlight areas.

FZJ80 93-97 land cruiser,
  • medium width headlights,
  • medium width grille
  • same lower valance as 96/97 LX450
FZJ80 96/97 LX450
  • narrowest headlights,
  • widest grille,
  • same lower valance aa 93-97 land cruiser
For those interested, here's a thread on this topic: replacing LX450 headlights with FJ80 headlights

$20

I'd take it if there was a way it could migrate to Northeast Phoenix or Scottsdale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom