Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a guy in Prescott Valley parting an early, 3FE 80. He usually has an ad on Craigslist.
The guy in Prescott is Josh here is his phone number —>
‭+1 (928) 710-5560‬

Need to come take a look, always interested in seeing Toyota audio systems I don't have. What hours is your museum open?
John you should have a collection of Toyota radios.............By appt only. Call the admin office during this time 8:00am to 8:01am

I'll shoot you a PM whenever I head up that area (probably a few weeks).
That'll work, and I will understand if it finds a home before then. I'll do the same if I head south.

Can't really bump, but is anyone here interested in my Toyota? $4,200 mud price :)

What is it you've got? Quote your own post and comment for a bump...

Thank's blatant! I'll bump the post and tag you in it

BUMP - $4200 new mud price :)

@blatant

Anybody interested in my 1980 Crawler? $5k mud price. Will trade for a 4Runner.

20R 4cyl
5 speed manual transmission - MUCH better than the stock 4 speed
5.29 gears front and rear
1984 Toyota axle housing w/ Longfield axle shafts in the front
Lockrite lockers (full time)
Heavy duty tie rods
1996 IFS rear axle
63" Chevy rear leaf springs
Bed is bobbed for better departure angle
33x12.50's on 15" rims
Roll bar/light bar

Recent work that's been done:
New timing chain with metal backed guides
New water pump and oil pump
New head gasket
Carb rebuilt with float lowered to help with off road angles
All radiator hoses replaced
New spark plugs, wires & ignition coil
New distributor cap and rotor
Alignment performed recently
Oil changes performed & coolant replaced

Ew2qGL.jpg

MujmvV.jpg

Opor wheel spacers for sale - Never taken out of the box.

This is from the receipt:
OPOR-
8000-1.5 6 x 5.5 1.5" Wheel Spacers 2 @ $85.00 $170.00

EDIT - LOOKS LIKE I GOT 20% OFF OF THAT $170 PRICE SO I PAID $135. $90 FOR CSC MEMBER

Looks like I ordered 1.5" and received 2"!
IMG_1492.JPG

I check Post #1 but didn't see anything regarding selling guns here. If there is anyone against I completely understand. Please chime in...

@OffRoadScott Who cares... smok'em if you got em. It's Arizona affer all. So long as you're cordial and respectful, that's about all that can be asked. You can sell anything here that'll help folks or you'd like to move along. (Being legal of course)

My .02 and opinion. If anyone has a gripe, they'll certainly speak up for debate.

@OffRoadScott Who cares... smok'em if you got em. It's Arizona affer all. So long as you're cordial and respectful, that's about all that can be asked. You can sell anything here that'll help folks or you'd like to move along. (Being legal of course)

My .02 and opinion. If anyone has a gripe, they'll certainly speak up for debate.
No problem here. Basically in Arizona, you can exchange between Arizona citizens without issue.

@OffRoadScott Who cares... smoke 'em if you got em. It's Arizona after all. So long as you're cordial and respectful, that's about all that can be asked. You can sell anything here that'll help folks, or you'd like to move along. (Being legal of course)

I wanna make sure the admins are cool with it. I will be asking for a bill of sale, and proper ID (obviously AZDL or AZID).

I am looking to sell my AR pistols.

The 2nd gun is a Noveske pistol. It is not a factory pistol but built on a Noveske chainsaw lower, Colt upper, Noveske 12.5" barrel, Surefire muzzle device, Knights front sight, Matech rear, PRI charging handle, Thordsen/KAK pistol brace, Surefire Scout light. It will not come with the Geissle trigger but will have a MILSPEC trigger installed.

I am looking to get 1400 cash for this one or again accept parts and money for the firearm.

Both firearms buyer has to agree to a bill of sale and allow me a copy of his/her DL/ID.

View attachment 1771048

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

Last edited:
@GEspo would you sell yours to someone on the forum?

So I was cleaning out my old bin of stuff and came across these... I asked my brother about them and said I should be able to sell them on MUD. $50?
AF1QipMSzX3YmNtdlTM1kPhLu-oDYF6dTZjNnCW20YjE

20180823_152152.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom