98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and installed them plus an upgraded grille. I thought I would include some before and after pics for those still on the fence...

IMG_2660.JPG

And after........

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG

All I need to do is adjust the beams on the passenger side. I think I finally figured it out from a pot earlier in this thread.

Trying to make sure this isn't too good to be true. These will drop in my 99 without other modifications and price is for both sides with bulbs? I'm interested if so.

Trying to make sure this isn't too good to be true. These will drop in my 99 without other modifications and price is for both sides with bulbs? I'm interested if so.

Yes to your questions. ;)

Was browsing ebay for lights and came upon the Depos, the black housing ones, cheapest i can find was $386 shipped, is there another groupbuy for these?

Was browsing ebay for lights and came upon the Depos, the black housing ones, cheapest i can find was $386 shipped, is there another groupbuy for these?

Yup, PM Sent. :)

Sharing few pics of my LC 100.
Clear lenses and signal Light which i like no orange shade.

I got a newer grill model i think. Aftermarket from Saudi.

Let me know what we can do to make it sharper.

IMG_6449.JPG

IMG_5745.JPG

IMG_8221.JPG

IMG_8731.JPG

Still available?

Any more black headlights? I"m interested

Sorry black version is out of stock, only have 5 more sets left for the clear one as of now. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Ian

Sorry black version is out of stock, only have 5 more sets left for the clear one as of now. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Ok.. can you please put me on the list for the black version.. I'm assuming you will carry some in the near future?

Thanks
Ian

I will try to order another batch again in a few months, tried to put order in for shipment coming in about a month but black lamp was out of stock from my supplier too

Last edited:
I am interested in a pair of the black headlights. Any word on when you might get your hands on some? I am not in a hurry. Thanks!

I am interested in a pair of the black headlights. Any word on when you might get your hands on some? I am not in a hurry. Thanks!

I am out of the black one, only have about 6 more sets of clear/chrome available. Tried to order but supplier out of it in this coming shipment. Hopefully have them in about 6 months time.

After a few years in the field how are these lights holding up for you all? Any moisture getting in or fading/ sun discoloring issues? They look like a very nice upgrade.

Has anyone ran 55w HID in these depo lights? Currently using DDM ultra 4500k in OEM housing, and hoping they're not too hot for the plastic lens.

Not finding anything on other threads.

@2000UZJ have you modified any of these housings for HID?

After a few years in the field how are these lights holding up for you all? Any moisture getting in or fading/ sun discoloring issues? They look like a very nice upgrade.

@2000UZJ have you modified any of these housings for HID?
Mine are still brand new condition, except for the fact that I opened them up to drop in Mini H1's. So I'd say they're in better than new condition... If you keep them sealed properly, you won't have condensation. No fading to speak of yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom