98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks amazing! What did it run to have HID Projectors do the work? Trying to put together a total budget for this.

I was also curious about this and I reached out to them with a picture of the build. They told me to recreate that setup, it was around $1500. I am waiting to pick up a set of these fixtures, and go with a slightly more traditional build to keep cost down.

Will update you guys once I am able to secure another batch in my next shipment.

Will do :)

I'm watching this and very interested in the clear housing. Unfortunately, I may need to pull trigger on something else sooner. I have no headlights at all right now :crybaby:

interested in a set of clear!
my uncles 04 needs new lights!

Looks amazing! What did it run to have HID Projectors do the work? Trying to put together a total budget for this.

It ran me $1500 plus shipping to them... I paid it just to have a custom set of lights to try and be different at Sema. But I do love them!

Any updates on getting some lights in? I am still excited about getting a black set!

Yes, black lamps are finally in stock and clear lamp are ordered as well, should be in the water in a week time =)

Put me down for black!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom