98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Subscribed for the next batch of Black 1 Piece Depot headlights. Also interested in fog LEDs

If you think they'll see any water, I highly recommend taking it upon yourself to seal them better before install.

Thanks I will make sure I do it when i get them! Is there any one that has pictures and actually have the LEDs hooked up

any updates on the Black 1 piece

@2000UZJ have you modified any of these housings for HID?

That's exactly what I did. I ordered these lights and shipped them off to have them retrofitted. The lights are great quality. The lens and the coating on them is very strong. One of the best upgrades on the front end!

IMG_0946.JPG

That's exactly what I did. I ordered these lights and shipped them off to have them retrofitted. The lights are great quality. The lens and the coating on them is very strong. One of the best upgrades on the front end!

View attachment 1626722

Looks fantastic!!

any updates on the Black 1 piece

Not at this time. I will check with supplier again. Hopefully they have it and can bring another shipment in about 2-3 months time. As of now all black and clear lamp are out.

Who did you go through for the retrofit process? I haven't been able to find a decent group to do it yet.

View attachment 1626722

Who did you go through for the retrofit process? I haven't been able to find a decent group to do it yet.

I went through HIDProjectors.com. Took about 3 weeks to ship to the east coast, they put them together, and shipped them back to the west coast.

View attachment 1626722
GOOD LORD that is one gorgeous rig!:rolleyes: That green exterior coating color is perfect on your truck, not to even mention how incredible those lights look, and my favorite part of all is the good ol' CB antenna/American flag pole mod. Do you have a build thread or is your build scattered around in other threads on this forum?

Do you have a build thread or is your build scattered around in other threads on this forum?

Thank you. It was almost 4 months of non stop work. It all just happened so fast! I never started a build thread. Check out my Instagram (@Beanzermin) if you want to see the progress pics and my 4Runner.

I'm in for some black ones + Tail lights when they become available. - Thank you!

Last edited:
Interested in black or silver headlights and taillights when they become available.

So...this is likely someplace in the thread. Are these Depo units direct drop ins for my 2004LC? Or does it require some trimming?

I’m also planning on sending these out to lightwerkz in nj for a retrofit. Any comments on these folks and the quality of their work?

-Chris

Interested in a set of black depos. We just had a snow storm and a branch broke my passenger side corner light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom