Next Meeting : Tuesday April 19th, 7:00pm @ the Cowichan Valley Station Pub (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, so I think its about time for another meeting!

Meeting will be held at the Cowichan Valley Inn Station Pub at 7:00pm

6474 Trans-Canada Hwy, Duncan, BC V9L 6C5

Discussions:
- Summer multi-day expedition

- Usual BS

1918927_10208827230742448_184254066841789403_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tuesday April 19th is an option too

I little out there, but what about the week after? The Thursday the 28th

Can be done, I just won't be there, I'm heading off for two weeks to the Rockies next Friday

So, what are the chances of me being able to bribe someone :beer:who's coming to the meeting to pick up the aluminum corners from used vic for me? Guy lives in colwood somewhere...

They'd save some time, be nice to have, but not quite worth a trip to Victoria for me...:lol:

so far tuesday sounds like a good time.
@JimJ suggested the crow and gate in cedar as well. Cowichan valley station Pub would be more centrally located though

Hey just a thought, maybe we should move this to the public v.i. Fourm. In case someone whose not a member might see it and come out.

so far tuesday sounds like a good time.
@JimJ suggested the crow and gate in cedar as well. Cowichan valley station Pub would be more centrally located though

As nice as the crow and gate is, there is not enough seating there for a group our size. We could barely fit the half dozen or so of us there a couple months ago after our run. If we're going to meet up in Duncan area, I'd suggest the CVI again, or something of similar size.

Hey just a thought, maybe we should move this to the public v.i. Fourm. In case someone whose not a member might see it and come out.

I can move it to the main forum, but we should settle on a day first maybe.

I think i'm good for all the days you guys are talking about. I might try to catch a ride with someone tho.

Can often find yourself standing around for a half hour with no table at the crow...busy place. Cvi probably is better. Decent food, although they took my two favorite things off the menu....dammit.

Tuesday it is, at the CVI
Nick can you move it, I didn't even realise it was in the members forum...my bad

Tuesday it is, at the CVI
Nick can you move it, I didn't even realise it was in the members forum...my bad

Sure, no prob. Can you edit the title and first post first so that it's really clear about the when/where?

Hmm, I might not be able to make it... I have a very important interview with BCIT that same day in North Vancouver at 1:00.

I may be able to get back to the island by then, maybe even take the horseshoe bay ferry over and bring down some members if they pay for gas...

Hmm, I might not be able to make it... I have a very important interview with BCIT that same day in North Vancouver at 1:00.

I may be able to get back to the island by then, maybe even take the horseshoe bay ferry over and bring down some members if they pay for gas...

That's no excuse. Use the resources available to make the meeting on time. :hillbilly::beer:
a-helijetchelijet.JPG

Yo be there or be square......Jim could probably pick up those corners from Ryan..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom