Next Meeting : Tuesday April 19th, 7:00pm @ the Cowichan Valley Station Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am out ... working Tuesday night

Reminder the meeting is Tonight...See you all anytime after 7pm!

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Family stuff has come up. Someone have a :beer: for me.

Great meet guys, good turnout.

For those who weren't there we had Diesel Cruiserman, PeeZed, cruiserpilot, Gsb15, Koopz, seapotato & Mel, Chris, Burnz, Franken60 and one very late sweatyforehead

The usual beer and food was had by all, typical BS flying around the table all night but managed to squeek in some actual business before everyone snuck off:
Summer Expedition details including dates and locations. Everyone pitched in when it came to ideas on good spots to go or what dates worked best for them.

From What I was hearing, The 5th-8th of August seemed to work best for most. I will be making an actual post soon, maybe in a week or two as I'm running a muck getting ready for this roadtrip on friday.

Locations are up in the Air but Chris suggested a loop this year in the Gold River area but instead heading more North West and hopping back onto the Highway in Woss.

Like I said firm details can be hammered out in the proper Thread.

:beer:

Last edited:
Great meet guys, good turnout.

For those who weren't there we had Diesel Cruiserman, PeeZed, cruiserpilot, Gsb15, Koopz, seapotato (and Shepotato....I know Nick Caught it for that one once so my apologies), Chris, Burnz, Franken60 and one very late sweatyforehead

The usual beer and food was had by all, typical BS flying around the table all night but managed to squeek in some actual business before everyone snuck off:
Summer Expedition details including dates and locations. Everyone pitched in when it came to ideas on good spots to go or what dates worked best for them.

From What I was hearing, The 5th-8th of August seemed to work best for most. I will be making an actual post soon, maybe in a week or two as I'm running a muck getting ready for this roadtrip on friday.

Locations are up in the Air but Chris suggested a loop this year in the Gold River area but instead heading more North West and hopping back onto the Highway in Woss.

Like I said firm details can be hammered out in the proper Thread.

:beer:

Seapotato and Shepotato, cool!!!! wish I was there...concert was awesome

Might want to swap out said 'handle' with 'Mel'. Glad it's not me this time....seriously. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom