VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Near new 2019 200 series build with ARB parts. Vehicle was purchased new in 2019 and built to use at events and expos. Most of it’s life it has been parked in our showroom and it is showroom condition. Has only been on one dirt road for a photo session. Vehicle will be available for pickup after Overland Expo Mountain West. https://sleeoffroad.com/2019-urj200-forsale/ Specifications: 3″ lift using OME BP51 syspensiona and OME upper arms. ARB Air Locker installed in the rear ARB Twin Compressor for locker and airing up ARB Pressure Control System Safari Snorkel ARB Summit front bumper with Warn Zeon 12S Winch. Slee Fairlead and Factor 55 Flat Link Slee Fire Extinguisher Mount ARB Solis Lights ARB 3/4″ Base Roof Rack ARB LED Roof Rack...
Putting this one back out there as a feeler ad. We've owned it for a little over a year now, and my wife would prefer something smaller. Nothing has changed since I bought it from Ish other than the mileage which is sitting right around 76k today. It's a beautiful truck, and it is is near perfect condition. Below is a link to the previous for sale thread where I picked it up: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2019-land-cruiser-200-58k-miles-ed-martin-built-nj.1292407/ The previous ownership history can be linked from there. I'll get some current pics posted after we have a chance to get it detailed, but it still looks just like it did in those previous threads. Posting this at $70k. Thanks! JT
Hey Mud, after 18 years I'm thinking about retiring my Atlantis / Tan 100 series as a daily and doing a light build, and would like to get a 200 to replace it with for daily duties. I'd like to get as close of a successor to my Atlantis as possible so that means Blue Onyx over Terra is the way I'm looking to go :) This is the only color combo I'm looking for at the moment. Must be 2018+ and must have zero rust. Would also prefer a stock car (or close to it), no accidents/stories, and ideally less than 75k miles. I am located in Austin, TX but happy to travel for the right car. Let me know if you have or know of anything - thanks so much in advance!
FS: 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Title on hand, all service records and original window sticker. 43,xxx miles. Black with terra interior. Rhino front bumper Smittybilt winch with Factor 55 Expert flatlink, synthetic rope Safari Snorkel ARB Skidplates and recovery points Slee step sliders Bilstein 6112/5160 suspension TRD Forged BBS Rock Warrior wheels (5 of them) with Falken AT3W tires Beat Sonic wireless Carplay Listing here before my friend, who's a car broker, will sell it for me. Gently treated, haven't been off road with it yet. Probably close to $10k in gear to build it, included at my asking price. Located in the Denver, CO area $68,900
After a long internal debate, I've made the decision to part with my LX and keep my R1T. I've owned this LX this December 2022. I purchased it with ~52k miles after I wrecked my previous LX (detailed write up). I took delivery of my 2023 Rivian R1T just 2 months later. If I knew I would take delivery that soon, I wouldn't have purchased the 2nd LX. Oh well. After the accident, I was hellbent on getting another LX. This was one of the only ones in the Atlanta area at the time. The CarFax showed multiple owners and a minor accident. I went over it with a fine toothed comb. I also reviewed the Lexus service history and saw it was regularly served (like my LXs), so I bought it. I believe it has every option except the wireless...
I can't believe I'm selling this, but we are spending all our free time on our boat and getting ready to sail the S Pacific next year. I spent a year looking for the perfect loaded out, low mileage, white 200 that had been well maintained and not off-roaded. I finally found the perfect one owner, older lady driven, dealer maintained, low mileage truck. It has the rear entrainment, sunroof, radar cruise, navigation, etc, Rear jump seats (3rd row) seats 7 plus gear. I decided to use SDHQ for the build since they are Toyota experts. I had one of their lead installers do all the work. He's one of the most experienced guys on the planet on the 200 and Toyota's in general. I told him what I was wanting and didn't give him a budget. The...
Looking for a 200 series with White or silver exterior & Terra interior. Ideally it would be heavily modded with these specs, but of course I'm not building this custom so I know all of these wont hit: 33"+ tires, lift, front bumper, rear swing out, onboard air, sliders, and any other light/exterior goodies. Really don't care for the ARB & Dobinson bumpers. Not looking for mileage over 75k unless it has been extremely well cared for, price is right, and maybe 2019+. Willing to pay cash for the right rig. Shoot me a PM
I bought this truck about 16 months ago after a long search. We had a ton of driving lined up for 2023-2025, so I needed something safe and ultra dependable for drives all over the east coast, I’ve put about 30k miles on it and it’s been just that. Plans have changed though and we won’t be driving nearly as much, I have 4 other vehicles, so unfortunately this one needs to go to the next 'softball dad.' It came from FL with impeccable service history and a clean carfax. It’s ready to drive and drive, there’s no issues with it, it just passed VA inspection, and I just had the oil changed yesterday. There are a couple minor scuffs as you’d expect, but otherwise it’s a great truck that we’ll miss. $40k 124k miles no HUD or Levinson...
Selling our 2016 LX 570 68697 Miles VIN JTJH7AX3G4214996 Luxury Package HUD display Mark Levinson Sound Fridge All systems working Lexus Rubber Floor Mats and Rear Bumper Mat Full service history with Dealership visits every 5,000 Miles Just had 2000$ in service at Lexus Bellevue No accident history Asking $54,500 Clean Title Bellevue WA Note - specs are just bugs on the clearbra, not rock chips, will take photo of bugs wiped off to show rock chips tomorrow.
PERRY, GEORGIA! $43,650 2015 Toyota Landcruiser VIN JTMHY7AJ6F4034392 95,800 miles 2nd owner Well maintained Never off-road or abused Great service history Brand new 285/65 Falken Wildpeak AT3 tires have about 1800 miles…also have the OEM front leveling spacer installed, all work done by the Toyota dealer! Very well maintained with all service intervals done all at Toyota! This Landcruiser is in excellent condition inside and out. I bought me a pickup so the Cruiser must go! I have tons of additional pictures that I can send by request. Titled and registered in my name and financed at my credit union (Eglin FCU). Transaction would be very easy for a private buyer. I’ve priced it for a quick sale at $43,650. That's what I owe on it...
Sale is pending. Will update once buyer takes delivery. Selling my 2014 Land Cruiser. 153k miles. Asking $35,000. I am located in Weatherford, TX and I work in Fort Worth. I purchased this a little over a year ago and immediately had some work done at a local dealership. New front pads and rotors, 2nd key made, fuel pump recall, and seat belt recall. While it was there the tech also installed a Dobinson IMS lift giving it a little over 2 inches of lift. Also at this time installed Goodyear Ultraterrain in 275/70/18. Carfax report showed regular maintenance before my ownership. Always a Texas truck, no accidents, and very clean. 2 Keys with remote start on both, stock suspension if you so desire to have, original window sticker, center...
Hi, searching for a 200 with roughly 100k miles. I've been looking for a 200 for a while and am willing to travel anywhere for these specs. My 80 series just isn't cutting it for me and need something new/safe. ONLY LOOKING FOR 2013-2015 with BLACK INTERIOR! I need to give another Cruiser a forever home. If it has more than 120k miles I'd prefer service records and recent proof of service at 120k. Thanks! B
148K miles original owner. Apple carplay Vline 2 front 4.5" custom BDS lift with fox DSC Coilover, BDS steering knuckle. Custom double cardan rear driveshaft rear tour flex progressive springs with Dobinson adjustable shocks arb snorkel Tundra front-end conversion using stock tundra LCA, UCA, and axle Body mount chop front and rear fender cut to fit 37 and clear under full stuff 4.88 gears in diff ARB locker rear Eaton locker front diff 37" AT tires on Method 17" bead grip rims Ironman bull bar with warn 12K winch adaptive cruise control front runner roof rack with faring Gobi ladder on tailgate 360 cameras Stedi fog lights 40-gallon LRA fuel tank. 65-gallon total fuel capacity custom rear steel bumper with rear camera and 37" tire...
I'm a student in NC and am selling my 2013 Land Cruiser. I bought it from CA and drove it cross country during COVID. The truck is in great condition and many people get surprised that it has 191k miles. Paintwork, underside, interior, all in great condition. 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser, 190k miles, $30,700, text me @ 848-202-4028 Details: Exterior/Interior: Very clean inside and out. No rust in the undercarriage. Upgrades: DroneMobile remote start and GPS tracking system - Allows mobile app remote start, unlock/lock, GPS tracking, GPS geofencing alerts, battery level, temperature, maintenance, etc. Brightest Osram Xenarc low beam lights - 20k miles ago. Recent maintenance items: Full synthetic oil changes, most recently 2 weeks...
Hello. I’m new to the forum. I have a 2011 200 Series I’m interested in selling, and a friend suggested this forum as a good place to post. She’s bone stock and in excellent condition. My wife (who loves cars and takes good care of hers) drove it mostly. We’re the second owners. Super low miles for the year—just under 100k. I took a few quick photos. Happy to talk details with anyone who’s interested. Asking $45k.
JTJHY00W494022053 2009 Lexus LX 213k Full dealer service 2 owners No accidents This is a well kept 570 that hasn’t been used off-road. The previous owner was non smoker and the vehicle appears to have been garage kept. All service since new has been completed by Lexus. Everything from battery, belt to tires. Recent service includes coolant valley reseal. The AHC system raises and lowers the rig as it should but the ride is bouncy. This would make a good candidate for a lift kit or a new set of accumulators. Overall the truck is in great shape with just a few normal scratches. I have a delaers license and am located next to the GNV airport. No dealer or doc fees or added charges. Buyer pays sales tax if applicable. Free 30...
Hi all, Up for sale is my 2008 Lexus LX570. Completely stock except for the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 which are in great shape and give the car a more aggressive look. It's been in my family for the last few years, with the prior owner being the General Manager of a Lexus dealership nearby. So I have the complete documented history with 53 pages of extensive service records going back all the way to 2008. Status: Clean title Miles: 129,000 Condition: Interior: 9/10. Very clean. Leather and Wood are in excellent shape. Interior still smells like a new Lexus. Exterior: 8.5/10. The rear bumper has 2 dents/cracks that are about a few inches long and there is a small door ding but can be fixed easily Mechanical: 9.5/10. Brand...
Have my mind set on another cruiser. Been shopping for about a 2 months now. Have cash ready for right 200, no Lexus version at this time. I was initially looking at a 100, but my family convinced me (really my wife told me lol) we would be happier and more comfortable in a newer cruiser. Happy wife, Happy life! Here are my requests/must haves; - Clean title, zero accidents reported on CarFax - Mileage. Just as long as it is reasonable for the model year at 12k miles per year. Plan to keep this thing forever! - 3rd row is a must - Ext Colors: No red or brown/tan - Interior: Black or Terra ONLY - Service history documented and be able to provide the information - Mod friendly, but not looking to conquer the world here. More so...
Hello All, I am looking to trade to a less built Land Cruiser to use more as a daily. Please see below for description. Thanks! 1996 Triple Locked FJ80 360,000 miles Head gasket replaced around 230,000 miles. Runs super strong with zero issues, everything works minus the "D" light on the cluster while driving. It does have the usual Land Cruiser rear main oil leak, but it minimal. 2.5 ICON Coils Trilpe adjustable MMR Dobinson shocks Delta Radius Arms and Pan Hard Bar Timbren Bump Stops F5 17 inch wheels 38X14.50 Goodyear MTRs - less than 1500 miles on them RCV 30 Spline Axles front and rear 5.29 Gears Double Cardan rear drive shaft and a new Toyota front drive shaft Upgrade 105 Sector Shaft with PSE Hydro Assist 4X4 labs...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom