2013-15 LC or LX black interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Hi, searching for a 200 with roughly 100k miles. I've been looking for a 200 for a while and am willing to travel anywhere for these specs. My 80 series just isn't cutting it for me and need something new/safe. ONLY LOOKING FOR 2013-2015 with BLACK INTERIOR!
I need to give another Cruiser a forever home.
If it has more than 120k miles I'd prefer service records and recent proof of service at 120k.

Thanks!
B

I have a 2015 LC200 Silver/Black mine has 156k on it though.

2" Ironman lift w/extended cap rear spring
RLC rear bumper
Prinsu roof rack
Redarc brake controller
Cell booster
HAM radio setup
5 TRD Wheels

All Service and maintenance done between my local Toyota dealer and a local shop. Just installed newupper and lower ball joints and control arms.

P.S. she does NOT like after market CV Shafts, but that's another story.

I'm actually coming to CO on an Elk hunt in January

20231214_151416.jpg

20231214_151430.jpg

I have a 2015 LC200 Silver/Black mine has 156k on it though.

2" Ironman lift w/extended cap rear spring
RLC rear bumper
Prinsu roof rack
Redarc brake controller
Cell booster
HAM radio setup
5 TRD Wheels

All Service and maintenance done between my local Toyota dealer and a local shop. Just installed newupper and lower ball joints and control arms.

P.S. she does NOT like after market CV Shafts, but that's another story.

I'm actually coming to CO on an Elk hunt in January

View attachment 3507135

View attachment 3507136
Man, that thing is beautiful. Thanks for reply, but I actually just bought one yesterday - Need to take post down. Can you fill me in on the story behind aftermarket CVs though? Thanks.

B

No worries, I'm glad you found something. Being you were in the market would you mind giving me your opinion on pricing? I'm really struggling to figure out how to price it lol.

I have a post on here about it lol. I went through 4 CVs in like 2k miles. It was driving me crazy. Turns out everyone kept putting aftermarket CVs in it. Even Toyota themselves. It wasn't until I demanded to have a part with red Toyota writing on the box that we got to see how crappy the after-market shafts they were putting in my truck were.

No worries, I'm glad you found something. Being you were in the market would you mind giving me your opinion on pricing? I'm really struggling to figure out how to price it lol.

I have a post on here about it lol. I went through 4 CVs in like 2k miles. It was driving me crazy. Turns out everyone kept putting aftermarket CVs in it. Even Toyota themselves. It wasn't until I demanded to have a part with red Toyota writing on the box that we got to see how crappy the after-market shafts they were putting in my truck were.
Wow, good to know - I will definitely keep this in mind, thank you.

As for pricing, I actually went for lower miles at 80k miles for $45000, not really much done to it either. I was comfortable with $30-35k for one with over 120k miles, assuming they had consistent records with a Toyota shop/dealer. I figured I would end up with an LX at the end of the day as they are noticeably so much cheaper across the board compared to LC. For over 120k miles I've seen them floating between $28k-$35k, sometimes 40 but it better have a great histor.. Seems the modified ones don't sell as well but you'll definitely find a buyer on Mud very quick.. Me and many others have/had watch notifications turned on.
IMG_1594.jpeg

IMG_1568.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom