VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

LINK TO VEHICLE ON EDMARTIN TOYOTA WEBSITE HERE 32,702 miles $82,997 I believe this vehicle to be worth $75-76k if totally bone stock. Upgrades listed below are approx. $27,500. This is a list of modifications we did for the previous owner here at Ed Martin Toyota in 5/6/22 with 14k miles at the time. SILVER/TERRA - 3rd Row delete (customer shipping take-out seats to us - ETA 1-2 weeks) OME BP-51 with 2721 rear springs and SPC UCA's Trail Tailor HWM with WARN Zeon 12S Platinum winch + factor 55 Fairlead & Ultrahook 12.5 Gallon LRA aux fuel tank (LINE-X'd) with upgraded pluming kit Heritage Edition BBS Bronze wheels with black OEM PVD lugs + Spidertrax 1.25" wheels spacers BFG KO2 275/70R70 Heritage Edition grille with 30" 2-row...
For sale: 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition. Blizzard Pearl (070) VIN: JTMCY7AJ7L4092114 $104,950 Ed Martin Toyota (Noblesville, IN) Price is based off of $80k of bone stock + mods. Mod value is about 45-50% of retail with installation. Clean CarFax w/ no accidents, serviced at Ed Martin Toyota. Most mods done at Ed Martin Toyota. Title-in-hand, vehicles located in Noblesville, IN at Ed Martin Toyota. Fully serviced as of 3/7/24. Mods: Winch WARN VR EVO 12k lbs Owner #3 ARB Front Bumper Summit with bull bar Owner #3 Factor 55 winch Ultra Hook Owner #3 Dissent Rear Bumper w/o carriers Owner #2 by RMR4x4 / Southern Offroad Rigid E-series 1” x 6” white reverse lights Owner #2 by RMR4x4 / Southern Offroad Slee...
This 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series, is for sale in New York, New York. This one comes with a lot of ARB accessories: front and rear bumpers, suspension lift, snorkel, compressor and skid plates as well, as rock sliders, control arms, a dual battery system and lighting. More pictures at the link above. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. Year: 2016 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 200 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 63,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 6-speed Automatic Engine: 5.7L V8 Exterior Color: Burgundy Interior Color: Black Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $61,000 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/ Details & Upgrades: ARB Summit Sahara Front Bumper with Warn 12k LB Winch ARB Rear Bumper with...
Hi Fellow Mudders- 2013 LX 570 125k miles, Clean Carfax, Zero Accidents, Perfect Maintenance History, Mercury Metallic w Black Leather, All Options. Built In K40 Radar Detector Zero Rust (Originally from OKC, been in central OH for 3 years and always rinsed off with hot water after any winter driving) Brand new OEM pads and rotors on all 4 wheels. Price is $32.5k Happy to answer any questions. See original window sticker for VIN and options.
Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly. Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...) Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
For Sale 21 Landcruiser Heritage Edition With 3rd Row 53,000 miles Gamiviti Roof Rack Bud Built Sliders with Kickout Bud Built Full Skids Kings 2.0 Shocks with Adjusters TE37XT Wheels 0 offset Tires 295/70/18 Rear Entertainment behind headrests Baja Designs SAE Foglights ARB dual Compressor mounted under hood Asking $82,000 Its been an amazing vehicle. Sad to let it go but isnt getting used as intended for family trips etc. Im located in Milpitas, CA I have all the factory parts as well. Shocks, wheels, roof rack
I hate to do this, but have too much to do, so some things have to go. This will be a great rig for many more miles, but it will require someone that can give it the attention it needs. If no one takes it here, well, who knows.. The good. 110k miles runs excellent, 5w30 synthetic oil since about 20k miles Recent new parts (within the last 20k) - original type HD starter, Diesel radiator, water pump, all hoses replaced, all idlers, fan and viscous coupling All fluids serviced regularly, though it’s about due for an oil change and the ATF again. 4.30 OEM gears Factory E-locker (needs harness run) Most of the Interior in decent shape Tundra a-arms and cv axles Tundra 354mm front brakes New 285/65R18 Nitto AT (forged BBS are not included)...
Asking $17,500 o/b/o. Negotiable, especially with MUD members. This is a 15 year old stock Black/Cashmere LX570. I am third owner selling because I have a new GX coming. Has all the normal wear of 15 year old car. I have 33" Nitto ridge Grapplers Hewitt SAIS bypass Rear entertainment Everything on it works I have all service records Recent AHS globe replacement There is a small Heater Core/Valley plate leak P2714 Code pops up every so often with no noticeable shifting issues. I reset it and have no problems: Fixed P2714 on 08 LX 570, probably dealer put the wrong trans oil filter - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fixed-p2714-on-08-lx-570-probably-dealer-put-the-wrong-trans-oil-filter.1333190/#post-15420237 Carfax...
2013 lx570 86.xxx miles. When we bought this truck I was determined to keep it forever, kept trying to get my wife in a q7 for a fun car and me drive the lx. Well plans have changed and a friend was selling a 2018 LC that we couldn’t pass up. Traded my truck in and got her the LC and no need for two of the same platform. Now to find myself an older truck and due to my work schedule I don’t want this to sit while I’m away. Everything works as it should A few small door dings and passenger side rear parking sensor was cracked by a tap at a red light Sensor lift 285/60/20 recon grapplers 1.25 spidertrax spacers less than 1000 miles on tires Last year replaced alternator. Ahc and all fluids replaced at 60,000 miles Oil changes every 5000...
Looking for a LC200 family hauler daily driver for my family including 6 younger kids. Plan to keep 10-15+ years. We live on Oahu, but willing to arrange shipping from anywhere for the right fit. Prefer <100-120k miles, minimal / no off roading, stock or minimal upgrades, 1 (maybe 2) owner w regular maintenance, non-smoker. Rust free a must. Would like >2014 but open to a clean prior. Budget depending on miles but general range is <$35k prior to shipping, tax, etc. Been on the hunt for a while, not in a big rush. Will be coming to a loving family and will treat the vehicle with care! Any leads or advice much appreciated! 🤙
This Land Cruiser 200 Series for sale in Las Vegas, NV not only comes with all the goodies such as the V8 engine with 381 HP and 401 pound feet of torque, heated leather seats, and tons of room, but this one has a few key add ons as well. From the 34” Toyos , to the 2.5” Old Man Emu lift, to the ARB front bumper and Warn winch, this Land Cruiser is ready to take you literally anywhere in the world you want to go. We like the 200s as they are modern enough to be great as a daily driver and are as reliable and capable as any Land Cruiser. With only 112k miles, it has tons more to go. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2015 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 200...
2013 LX570, approximately 112,000 miles. $42,000. Fully built Overland rig ready for cross country trips or hitting harder trails! About $20,000 of modifications. Owned by head of LFD Off Road, used for product development and family overland rig. Standard equipment: 5.7L V8 with full time 4wd Mark Levinson sound Rear seat DVD (my kids love it) Heated/ cooled seats Heated steering wheel Factory remote start Aftermarket equipment list: - AHC Sensor Lift with Land Cruiser rear springs for weight accommodation - LFD Front Bumper with 12k Warn Evo Winch with Synthetic line, Factor 55 Fairlead and Flatlink E - Lightforce LED Driving Lights with amber and clear covers - Diode Dynamic Elite Fog Lights - ARB Single Compressor in engine bay -...
Hi Everyone, We needed more room for family, dogs, and luggage so (unfortunately) switched to an Expedition Max. I’m the second owner and purchased it 100% stock from Vroom (Nebraska vehicle). I've only owned it since August 2021 and put 2,000/year on - mostly summer and highway driving towing a small RV. Work from home so didn't travel much, and had a second vehicle used mostly during the winter. Details: Year – 2013 Mileage – Just touched 76,000 Color – Black exterior / Black interior My changes (I was going for a heritage-edition type look): 5X 285/70R17 GENERAL GRABBER A/TX 5X 17X8.5 5-150 ET35 ALPHA DELTA (Bronze) Roof rack from Amazon Cheap Amazon rubber mats Used the cable for the trailer brake Basic sensor lift Front windows...
I envisioned this truck to be a UN replica or GCC spec 200 series. It's well taken care of and was maintained regularly. This truck spent majority of its time in Texas with only a few months in IL - It's a rust free truck. Truck can be driven anywhere, fly & drive or I can arrange a transport. 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser ordered through Gulf States Toyota Clean Carfax, no accidents - 2 owners prior to me No check engine lights or warning lights 272XXX miles No cool box, No headlight washers & All leather steering wheel Factory remote start My understanding is there's a very low number of these with this configuration. Does have a rear entertainment center, which I believe was port installed or dealer installed Maintenance &...
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser - Text is best 832-491-3511 for more details and pics - $63,500 - 97,000 Miles - Clean Texas title in hand and in my name - Perfect carfax and no accidents or anything - Drives amazing with Cold A/C - 2 keys - Oil Change, Front & Rear Brakes, New Toyota Battery, coolant fluid flush, brake fluid flush, transmission fluid flush, power steering fluid flush, front differential fluid exchange, rear differential fluid exchange, transfer case fluid exchange, and Axle Seal just completed at Toyota. Icon Stage 4 Coilovers Suspension with Independent Reservoirs on all 4 Corners Icon Rear Billet Lower Bars SPC Upper Control Arms Dobinsons Front Differential Drop Kit - Black Rhino Chase Wheels, 17” x 8.5”, +10...
2016 Toyota Landcruiser · Sport Utility 4D $55,000 · Excellent condition, well maintained, blizzard pearl with terra interior. Carpet floor mats, hitch and wireless head phones never opened. Have all books and factory sticker. 10k on Michelin Latitude tires, updated navigation maps to 2021. Southern vehicle, no rust. This is my wife's uncles truck, he is not on mud. This is a link to his facebook listing. Please feel free to DM me for his contact info. Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1130013635006476/

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom