craigslist LX570 LIMO!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/c29f1042-568b-4f76-ae96-5634a98b0587/
The ultimate family overlanding vehicle, could sleep 6 with a RTT!

Some mods don’t pay off on the resale!

Some mods don’t pay off on the resale!
It's such a useless stretch. No extra seating. No real value unless you just want to be driven around with a divider between you and the driver.

Agreed. Hardly looks like it even has that much more leg room.

Should've flipped the second row to face backwards and then replace 3rd row jump seats with proper second row types. What a waste of any effort!

For what ever it's worth. I picked this up last month.
Agreed, it's a bit useless space, and I plan on taking out the divider this year... it takes up about 5-6" of driver leg room, and needs to go...

Agreed. Hardly looks like it even has that much more leg room.
it's about 20" of legroom. I've had quite a few people in the back (friends and coworkers) and i've had 8 guys in it comfortable. Because the second row moves (factory) the 3rd can become a decent even for big guys around town.

For what ever it's worth. I picked this up last month.
Agreed, it's a bit useless space, and I plan on taking out the divider this year... it takes up about 5-6" of driver leg room, and needs to go...

That's awesome to see someone on the forum picked it up. Going to do a build thread so we can see what you do with it?

Awesome. Out of curiosity, what is your mpg? Will you over land?
I got 18.2–18.9 coming down from Pennsylvania to Louisiana.
I’m getting around 15-17 on my commute right now So I’m estatic. I used to get 13-14 on the same drive in my 08 with 215k

That's awesome to see someone on the forum picked it up. Going to do a build thread so we can see what you do with it?
I plan on a build thread yes!

It's such a useless stretch. No extra seating. No real value unless you just want to be driven around with a divider between you and the driver.
After having it for a month. I definitely can say that limos are made for the guy in the back with the money. Not the driver. It’s tight up front.

After having it for a month. I definitely can say that limos are made for the guy in the back with the money. Not the driver. It’s tight up front.
I did see this for sale ad and strongly debated it. That starlight headliner in amazing. Any other mods in the future ?

I did see this for sale ad and strongly debated it. That starlight headliner in amazing. Any other mods in the future ?
If i have it my way, a front runner roof rack (debating a wider one, need to keep the tent/awning annexes off the sides), a front bumper/winch, and maybe interior sleeping platform.

It’s kind of awesome that a cruiser enthusiast actually bought this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom