VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Hey guys, Is any one interested? I'm thinking of picking up a newer heritage.. Mine has 105k miles, serviced by toyota locally. Great shape, has bud built sliders and BD fog lights. I have the OEM steps and fog lights retained as well. Michelin AT2's approx 15-20k miles on them. Has third row. Almost forgot, it has a 1-3” adjustable lift bilstein B8 6612 and 5160 shocks. The only thing I haven't installed yet, but I do have it is the heritage grille. I stalled on putting it on as I'm looking to do a hidden winch and light bar and thought I might upgrade before I do those mods. Texas and Alabama truck so no rust. Just testing the waters to see if anyone is looking for one.
Just sold my GX and am looking for a very specific LX. Possibly too specific lol. Would like a 16+ in white or silver with black interior and less than 70k on the clock. Had my eye on a few which immediately sold as soon as I got rid of my GX. Have been looking at CarGurus, Cars.com and Autotrader. Thanks!
2016 Toyota Landcruiser · Sport Utility 4D $55,000 · Excellent condition, well maintained, blizzard pearl with terra interior. Carpet floor mats, hitch and wireless head phones never opened. Have all books and factory sticker. 10k on Michelin Latitude tires, updated navigation maps to 2021. Southern vehicle, no rust. This is my wife's uncles truck, he is not on mud. This is a link to his facebook listing. Please feel free to DM me for his contact info. Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1130013635006476/
This Land Cruiser 200 Series for sale in Las Vegas, NV not only comes with all the goodies such as the V8 engine with 381 HP and 401 pound feet of torque, heated leather seats, and tons of room, but this one has a few key add ons as well. From the 34” Toyos , to the 2.5” Old Man Emu lift, to the ARB front bumper and Warn winch, this Land Cruiser is ready to take you literally anywhere in the world you want to go. We like the 200s as they are modern enough to be great as a daily driver and are as reliable and capable as any Land Cruiser. With only 112k miles, it has tons more to go. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2015 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 200...
I'm listing for sale my 2008 Land Cruiser in the fairly uncommon salsa red pearl color. I've owned the truck for right at six years. I'm selling only because I recently bought a 2016 Land Cruiser. I'm attempting to list the most relevant information below, but feel free to message with specific questions: Price: $25,995 -owned in California and the southeastern U.S. -clean Carfax and Autocheck reports -all original metal body panels as verified by Toyota VIN stickers -all original paint on metal body panels as verified by paint meter readings -current mileage: 176,860 -three key fobs -owner's manuals -Weathertech floormats -records of oil changes at Toyota for the last six years Please note: The BF Goodrich KO2 tires shown in the...
Adding a note about proceeds: A portion of the proceeds from this sale will go towards my recently launched nonprofit that is focused on deploying Land Cruisers for humanitarian aid and disaster relief projects abroad. I've been working on this over the last two years in collaboration with staff from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings and a couple other Mudders. I hope this will add a bonus layer of interest for the potential sale of this truck. _____________________ Up for sale is my built 2008 Land Cruiser. In great condition with zero rust. 186k Miles. Asking $28,000 SOLD This is a dream truck. I have spent a good amount of time and money building it out and baselining. I bought it in June 2022. I am the third owner. It was owned by...
I’ve got a low mileage 2018 LX570 that I’m exploring selling due to the need for a pickup. I bought this truck in April 2022 from Lexus of Tulsa and it was L/certified. It now has 53,000 miles and the L/certified warranty runs through August of this year. Since that warranty is not transferable, as part of a deal on this truck, I could take it in for the 55k service and ask Sewell to check everything over and fix anything needed under the warranty. I’ve had zero problems with this truck since I purchased it. All dealer maintenance and it hasn’t been offroaded. Yokohama Geolander Tires have 20k miles on them. Light parchment interior. Asking $57,000
36,400 miles We are the original owners of this car, clean accident free carfax… this lx is fully loaded, rear heated and cooling seats , dual TVs, and every other option that was available at the time. This is my 12th Landcruiser and the nicest car I have personally ever owned but my wife wants to make room for the new gx550 + we currently have 6 cars … so I’m hoping she finds a good home here Gray exterior with black interior The only modifications that we have done to this car is the 3m window tint , 3m gloss black to wrap all of the chrome and blacked out the rear badges. Car was serviced at Lexus of Westminster until late 2021 when the warranty expired and I have been taking it to My local Toyota/Lexus mechanic since then...
Looking for a LC200 family hauler daily driver for my family including 6 younger kids. Plan to keep 10-15+ years. We live on Oahu, but willing to arrange shipping from anywhere for the right fit. Prefer <100-120k miles, minimal / no off roading, stock or minimal upgrades, 1 (maybe 2) owner w regular maintenance, non-smoker. Rust free a must. Would like >2014 but open to a clean prior. Budget depending on miles but general range is <$35k prior to shipping, tax, etc. Been on the hunt for a while, not in a big rush. Will be coming to a loving family and will treat the vehicle with care! Any leads or advice much appreciated! 🤙
I am the 2nd owner of this LC. I purchased it locally (local trade in) January 2017 and it had around 24k miles on it. 2015 LC--Silver with black interior 179,500 miles (my daily driver) No accidents No rust (I will take some pics of the undercarriage this weekend) Rock Warrior wheels with spacers (I also have a 5th wheel to go along with it) Toyo Open Country ATII's 285/75/17 Dobinson Front Bumper (I also have the original bumper that was removed) Dobinson Lift/Springs/Shocks Regularly serviced at local Toyota Dealer Flushed the antifreeze, transmission fluid, and power steering not too long ago WeatherTech mats throughout Title in hand Asking $32,500
148K miles original owner. Apple carplay Vline 2 front 4.5" custom BDS lift with fox DSC Coilover, BDS steering knuckle. Custom double cardan rear driveshaft rear tour flex progressive springs with Dobinson adjustable shocks arb snorkel Tundra front-end conversion using stock tundra LCA, UCA, and axle Body mount chop front and rear fender cut to fit 37 and clear under full stuff 4.88 gears in diff ARB locker rear Eaton locker front diff 37" AT tires on Method 17" bead grip rims Ironman bull bar with warn 12K winch adaptive cruise control front runner roof rack with faring Gobi ladder on tailgate 360 cameras Stedi fog lights 40-gallon LRA fuel tank. 65-gallon total fuel capacity custom rear steel bumper with rear camera and 37" tire...
Sale is pending. Will update once buyer takes delivery. Selling my 2014 Land Cruiser. 153k miles. Asking $35,000. I am located in Weatherford, TX and I work in Fort Worth. I purchased this a little over a year ago and immediately had some work done at a local dealership. New front pads and rotors, 2nd key made, fuel pump recall, and seat belt recall. While it was there the tech also installed a Dobinson IMS lift giving it a little over 2 inches of lift. Also at this time installed Goodyear Ultraterrain in 275/70/18. Carfax report showed regular maintenance before my ownership. Always a Texas truck, no accidents, and very clean. 2 Keys with remote start on both, stock suspension if you so desire to have, original window sticker, center...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom