UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

I have decided to sell (or trade) my 2002 Lexus LX470 (Riverrock Green Mica) rigged for offroading, overlanding, and camping. I've owned it since August 2018. I purchased from a guy in Atlanta that bought the LX in 2016 from someone in New Orleans. He bought it stock and did most of the mods. I have made some minor changes since I purchased. The car has no rust and has never been in the north. The is pretty clean inside and out but there are some areas that show age. The truck runs great. It just needs a little TLC to be near perfect. I used it for an annual camping trip and little bit of off-roading. There are some mud stains in the undercarriage and wheel wells. It could probably use a good detail and maybe some shampoo on the carpet...
Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given. If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking. This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing. Please stay on topic! I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom