Tundra

Filter by prefix:

2021 Toyota Tundra Crewmax under 3k miles. $68225 I purchased this last year and my needs have changed, I need a 3/4 Ton. Truck was stored in my heated barn and not driven in the winter, heck barely driven at all. ADD ONS AND UPGRADES: LC Heritage BBS Wheels (4) caps and black lugs. Original wheels and tires as well. LT 295/70R18 NITTO Ridge Grapplers Spray-in bedliner Ceramic tint on front 2 windows, rear window and windshield Xpel partial hood, entire front bumper, and partial fenders as well as rockers Spidertrax 1.25" spacers cerekoted black Ready lift 3"/1" spacer lift Tyger Bed cover Husky floor mats. Needless to say like new condition. Have all paperwork. Hit me with a DM if you are interested
Everything works perfectly with no issues. Bilstein 5100 Lift Newer Tires - Goodyear Duratracs XD Wheels Running Boards Husky Mats A.R.E. Canopy Bedliner Bluetooth Low Miles - 85,845 Never Been Smoked In Clean Title Title in Hand PNW Truck with No Rust She has some scratches so don’t expect perfection in the paint. Interior is a 9.75 out of 10. Mud Members Only Bottom Dollar Price - $24,500 Would be willing to consider a cash and vehicle trade for any of the following: 80 Series Cruiser 100 Series Cruiser RAV4
FOR SALE: 2017 Toyota Tundra 4WD Crewmax TRD PRO Edition in Cement Gray exterior with Black Leather interior. Looks like I can only upload 5 pictures to this forum thread. Please find my Facebook Marketplace or Cars.com listing though. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/406688038169768/ https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/ebcb994a-0a9a-48b9-9141-906b2d539467/ Current milage is 33,750. Asking price is $57k. Clean title is in hand. Located in Cleveland Ohio. I purchased this in September 2019 certified used from Motorcars Toyota Cleveland Heights dealership. I also have a 96 month / 100,000 mile extended warranty thru Toyota that will be transferred to you at my cost (current value about $700 that could have been refunded to me)...
I'm looking for a needle in a haystack. I have a pretty mint condition 2004 Tundra SR5 4X4 4.7 V8 with 46,000 original miles. I'm the second owner. Bought it locally with only 8k miles in 2018 from the original owner. The original owner was a union plumber who basically drove it on sundays because he had two company trucks to use daily. It was always garaged but it never sat for long periods of time. He drove it weekly and took it on the highway once a month. Oil/filter was changed every 6 months and during his ownership he drove it in the snow once and rain twice. There are more interesting details to his care routine, but those are the important bits. During my ownership it's been my daily driver, but I have carried the...
It’s no longer pending. I will not hold unless there’s a deposit. I have a very clean Tundra with 127,500 miles. It has been well maintained. Total description is on Marketplace. $16,500 is the bottom line. I am more than happy to answer any questions. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/640473860364624/
Decided to downsize and go a different direction with my fleet of vehicles. I have a 2015 SR5 4x4 CrewMax Tundra at 107xxx miles and tan leather interior with the following modifications that have seen around 7000 miles. No rips or stains. Kept this vehicle very clean even with two little devils riding in the back seat. Southern truck with zero rust. Clean title and no accidents. -Husky floor mats -OEM TRD Pro shift knob -OEM 2021 TRD Pro headlights with harness and DRL dimmer for night time driving -Diode Dynamics SAE fog lights -OEM TRD Pro grille -Ecological chrome bumper covers -OEM TRD Pro dual exhaust painted satin black -OEM Running boards -OEM Tacoma leather steering wheel (Original was rubber, this one is 100x better) -Retrax...
Putting my Sequoia on the market: $35,000 103,000 miles 2nd Owner (Tennessee and Mississippi owned) 2014 Limited 4x4 White/Tan Leather 2nd Row Captain Chairs JBL Sound Sunroof Rear Entertainment System w/two Wireless Headsets (Blueray) Add-ons include: OEM TRD Pro Grill Morimoto LED Headlights Diode Dynamics SS3 Sport Amber Fogs OEM TRD Skid Plate TRD Pro All Weather Mats (including rear cargo) Yakima Skinny Warrior Roof Basket Front Windows Tinted to Match Bilstein 6112 Front Struts Dobinsons 1.75” Rear Springs and Shocks Firestone Rear Air Bags Buyer’s choice on wheels/tires, either TRD Pros with almost new Coopers (295/70) or Rock Warriors with worn KO2s (285/75). All OEM part takeoffs come with sale including 20” Limited wheels...
2015 Tundra Double Cab, SR5 4x4 with ONLY 52K miles!! $42,000 I have struggled with this decision more than with any other vehicle in my life, but I'm letting go of the best vehicle I've ever owned. This truck has been meticulously maintained and modified in a well thought out manner using some of the best parts available. Everything works as it should and the truck needs nothing. Oil change not due for another 4,500 miles and front, rear & transfer case fluids changed at 47,000mi. This truck is turn key and ready to go almost anywhere! SUSPENSION: Total Chaos UCAs Toytec BOSS 2.0 Coilovers with Eiback 700lb springs Toytec Boss 2.0 shocks with Old Man Emu Dakar leaf pack WHEELS & TIRES: Procomp 41 series Phaser 18x9” wheels in...
Top Bottom