Tundra | Sequoia

Classifieds: Toyota Tundra and Toyota Sequoia

Filter by prefix:

Very clean and well maintained. I just had the paint corrected and touched up including new OEM bumpers front and rear. No rust anywhere. Has an alpine CarPlay head unit, Cooper At3’s at 50%, bilstein 5100’s with 35k mi. Just completed 2-10hr day trips to Kentucky, no issues. I am the 2nd owner, purchased from older gentleman who drove it back and forth to school in Georgia. 2 minors on the Carfax. It has a few door dings from parking close to students I assume. I can provide more maintenance history via phone call or text. $16,500. TJ 770-548-2876
This is a great truck, built as a hybrid work and overlanding vehicle. It has 120k miles, and lived most of its life in San Francisco before I move here. No rust or salt damage. It has some cosmetic dings and a dent that needs to be repaired on the rear quarter panel, but is fully mechanically sound. All the suspension is completely new last year at Mountain Yotas in Denver with only 4000 miles on it The Bad: 1. Tear in headliner in rear seat from jamming too many boxes into the truck while moving. 2. Small dent on front right quarter panel 3. Medium dent on rear right quarter panel 4. Minor scuffs in paint from trailside bushes, parking lots, etc. 5. Dent in bed under bedliner.6. Clear coat flaking on roof The good: 1. Low Mileage...
I figured I’d post this here as someone may appreciate the mods. Build: Harrop Stage 2 Supercharger tuned by Pietz in Houston. Pietz is a HP Tuner Instructor. Camburg/King lift, StopTech Big Brake Kit, Method wheels, new tires, and some bottom protection. Built and maintained by an engineer with care. Txt me at 713-301-6689. Asking $45k. I assume that’s reasonable? https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/link/380124561
2005 Toyota Tundra SR5 4x4 TRD. 4.7 V8, 139k miles. Has check engine light for secondary air pump failure. The SAIS can be bypassed with a plug and play kit. Exterior has some dents and scratches. Interior is in good shape, the leather interior has no tears, headliner is not sagging, and I just had the interior shampoo’d and detailed in preparation of a sale. I have a clear Texas title ready for the buyer. This is a cash only sale, as-is where is. Bring your own license plate to drive on, I will be removing my license plates when the truck is purchased. Text CHRIS @ 713-25six-192four!
This 2006 Toyota Tundra Overland build is for sale in Lake Mathews, CA, Ca. The owner has had this truck for 12 years and installed significant upgrades including suspension, rear gearing, roof top tent, bed storage, awning, bumpers, lighting, and a compressor, see details below. If you are looking for an off-raod capable, reliable rig with excellent off grid living, this one is ready to tackle your next adventure. More pics in the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2015 Make: Toyota Model: Tundra Drive: 4×4 Miles: 230,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.7L V8 Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Grey VIN: TBD Title: Clean Price: $25,000 $22,500 $21,500 Details & Upgrades: Front Suspension: Fox 2.5 coilovers w/...
No longer available. 2006 Tundra DC TRD 4x4 157k miles Silver ext/gray interior 2nd owner Receipts back to window sticker AZ truck until I bought it 2022 and brought it to St George Very minimal surface rust from having to drive up in snowy Utah a lot last winter, otherwise it's CLEAN Professional sprayed in bed liner Dobinsons IMS shocks fr+rr Dobinsons coils JBA upper arms 3-leaf add-a-leaf rear LBJs done at 135k miles Outer TREs done at 135k New OEM steering rack at ~145k Aisin TB and WP at 117485 miles GX460 front brake conversion SOS Performance rear disc brake conversion Carrier bearing replaced Sequoia power front seats --Nearly perfect seats with seat covers since i got it Amp'dUp hidden winch mount Generic 'Stegedon' 13k...
$10000 224 k miles 4.7 v8 Located in Odessa Tx Truck runs and drives great. Below is a list of maintenance I have performed on it in the last year. Front and rear wheel bearings replaced Complete brake job 3 inch rough country suspension lift with new struts and rear shocks Timing belt, water pump, tensioner, radiator, (All Denso) transmission cooler replaced at 200k. Valve cover gaskets replaced (federal) New front and rear O2 sensors (Denso) Rear diff fluid and transfer case fluid replaced with royal purple Front diff topped off with Lucas (it didn't replace it because the drain plug is stripped). Just need to order a new drain plug and weld a socket on the old one to remove. New magnaflow cats True dual exhaust (flowmaster) BFG...
2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4 for sale in great condition. I purchased it a little over a year ago after a long search for a mechanically sound southern car with a 100% solid frame. My plan was to make it into a light overland/camping vehicle, but that has changed and I'm now selling it along with a few extras that I accumulated but did not install. This Sequoia spent the first part of its life in Kentucky. It was meticulously maintained, mostly at a local Toyota dealership (I can email the records if interested). Even so, the suspension needed a little work when I purchased it. And since I planned on keeping it a long time, I wanted to take care of some of the things that might eventually need to be addressed as it aged. So I did the...
Bought this for my son (with his money) to replace his flooded 2007 Tundra. Long story short - he doesn't like it, wants to find another second gen tundra. Anyway, Tundra is a 2006 4 wd double cab limited. 81k original miles. Frame replaced. Has a couple dings and dents. The only thing that it needs is TPMS sensors. Timing belt / water pump / spark plugs / fluids replaced last month along with new Bilstein shocks and leveling kit. Asking $18,500. Any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Thanx, Adrian
Finally getting around to putting this on the market officially as for sale. Starting here then will cross-post on the other platforms (FB/CL). I am selling as I am looking to get into a 200 series. I did post this as a "for trade" but I don't think those type of ads get much traction here. Asking: $15k (hopefully priced for a quick sale) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2008 Toyota Sequoia **4x4** Limited; Low Mileage / Family Car Low mileage: 137k (it is an extra car, so mileage goes up only a tiny bit each week) Background: This SUV (4x4) has serve my family well since I acquired it in 2010 (it seats 8 folks with room to spare for cargo.) This beast comes in real handy as well for...
2013 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab Limited TRD 4x4 with 2.5 inch lift located in Midland Texas, 79705 Mild overland build that has been from Canada to Mexico and everywhere in-between. 161,xxx miles. Lifted with 2.5 leveling kit with toytech front shocks and coils and bilstein rear shocks. New Cooper discovery tires and full size spare in factory location. Leather seats, heated seats, seat memory settings, Gps with Nav screen, backup camera, XM radio, bluetooth, handsfree, CD, steering wheel controls, JBL sound system. Has extra usb charging ports installed in dash. It comes with two sets of keys with key fobs. TRD off road package, trailer tow package, Fab fours rear replacement bumper, aux reverse lights in bumper, leer camper shell with...
This 2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 4×4, is for sale in San Diego, CA. This particular Tundra has added all the upgrades to make it a truck you could live out of. There are over $27k in parts on this truck, not including tax, labor/install, etc, see details below. The owner is willing to remove items you may not want to adjust the price but we would want it as is. If you are looking for a nearly new Tundra and didn’t want to spend the time and money upgrading it, this one is already completed and ready to tackle your next adventure. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2020 Make: Toyota Model: Tundra SR5 4×4 – 4 Door Extended Cab Drive: 4×4 Miles: 68,000 Fuel Type...
Perfect condition 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro with 51,000 miles. Trd pro trim comes with BBS Forged wheels, Fox suspension, leather heated seats, sunroof, Trd skid plate 38 gallon tank, Trd pro grill, Trd pro stamped in the bed as well as the seats and many other extras. Asking $53,000 Clean carfax and Clean TN Title in hand. Transferable certified warranty from Toyota: • Limited Powertrain Warranty- 7 years (from the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase date) or 100,000 total vehicle miles, whichever occurs first • Limited Comprehensive Warranty -12 months or 12,000 miles Factory Add ons: Toyota Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Spray-On Bedliner Door Sill Protector Stainless Steel Door Edge Guard "TUNDRA" Tailgate insert - Chrome...
Interested in trading your 3rd Gen 4Runner Limited for my 2007 Sequoia Limited? It is larger than I need. 140k mi., new frame in 2019, recent timing belt/water pump receipt, new steering rack, new exhaust, new 285/70-17 Duratracs and 2.5” Daystar spacer lift, 1.25” wheel spacers, new Lexus-style steering wheel, new Dual CarPlay head unit with backup cam, new front receiver, new clear corners, new hatch release and actuator, new rear calipers and rotors. Previous owner provided 3-ring binder with records. Hated the stock gold color so I had a friend paint it silver (no door jambs or under hood). Current inspection until 9/24.
149,500 miles. I am the 2nd owner and have owned since 2014. This has been a family hauler and all maintenance was completed as required, have all receipts. The inside is in great shape and includes WeatherTech mats all around, the outside is in good shape but has a few dents, dings and scratches from parking lot encounters. Front brakes were replaced 5k miles ago, tires replaced 10k miles ago, rear brakes replaced 10k miles ago. I’ve owned a 4Runner, a LandCruiser and a Sequoia and these things are bullet proof. Come take it off my hands and enjoy it for the next 150,000 miles. Only selling because I bought an LX570 and don’t need two 3-row SUVs. Priced for a quick sales at $15,500, cheaper than anything else I’ve seen out...
Absolutely in perfect conditions 2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crew-Max Mileage: 216,000 (Mostly Highway mileage) 2nd owner No accidents, no dents, garage stored Car from Georgia: no corrosion 1. Specs: • Engine: V8, 5.7 Liter • Automatic, 6-Spd w/Sequential Mode • 4WD • Traction Control • Stability Control • ABS (4-Wheel) • Anti-Theft System • Air Conditioning • Power Sliding Rear Window • Power Windows • Power Door Locks • Cruise Control • Power Steering • Tilt Wheel • Updated sound system (details below) • SiriusXM Satellite • Navigation System • Bluetooth Wireless • Backup Camera • Dual Air Bags • Side Air Bags • Daytime Running Lights • LED Fog Lights • Towing Pkg • Alloy Wheels (OEM) 2. Accessories: 2.1. Sound system: Value $3,200 -...
Purchased locally from original owner. 250k miles dobinson 2” IMS lift Rhino roof rack Newer front grill Brake controller Pioneer head unit with back up camera Leather with typical drivers wear New steering wheel New running boards Front window tint All four doors professionally sound deadened Linex bed liner Clean undercarriage Clean carfax and fresh inspection Asking $16k
19k obo 2002 Toyota Sequoia 4x4 Great maintenance record 2nd owner, purchased in 2010 Timing belt due at 280k Long travel suspension Mcm Fab +3.5 kit ADS hydro bump stops up front ADS shocks front and rear 2.5 coilovers and triple bypass up front 2.5 triple bypass in rear Metal Tech rear lower links Eimkeith panhard correction bracket New 35" BFG Ko2's -16 offset wheels Brute force fab bumpers and sliders Smittybilt 12k synthetic line winch 4.88 Nitro gears Eaton Detroit locker in the rear Center diff lock mod (can engage in hi or low gear) Jba long tube headers Custom exhaust with Magnaflow muffler and cats VVTI plenum swap Oversized transmission cooler Dual power steering coolers New group 31 Odyssey battery Lensun 100...
Selling, what has been our family hauler vehicle for the past 7 years. Its a 2005 V8 4x2 SR5 with grey cloth interior. Always been in the south, no rust at all. It has 290,826 miles but looks and drives like one with under 100k. Interior is very good with no rips. Exterior has scratches and dents here and there, nothing major. Everything works as it should. Cold A/C. Timing belt and water pump was done at 260,980. Recently had the rear brakes and axle seals replaced. Tires have 80% tread. Factory tow package. Asking $6000 OBO.
Had the truck in our family for along time. Long story short - Big Red (as she was referred to) was flooded while camping this past weekend. Water went to the bottom of the seats. It should be noted that the water (flood) was from a river next to a campground and was fresh water / brackish - Pamlico River in Chocowinity, NC. We do not have the resources to rebuild. DID NOT have full coverage so our loss. Not sure if someone here would be interested in a great either parts truck or fixer / swapper upper. Truck has a CLEAR title as a claim was not filed with insurance. She was towed to mechanic shop in Wilmington this week - he started the truck but......it is still flooded and will need alot of work. Truck is a RWD with towing package...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom