Tacoma

Classifieds: Toyota Tacoma

Filter by prefix:

Hi guys, I’m a new member and this is my first post as well as a wanted post. I’ve been lurking on here for a while and decided now was the time to look. I’m traveling to Austin Texas from April 5th to the 12th and am looking for a decently clean (read no Michigan rust) truck. I’m partial to single cab and manual trans but will entertain anything that seems good. I’m trying to keep it $8,000 or less and am not looking for perfect but it must be pretty reliable as I’ll likely be driving it back here to Detroit. I just bought my first house and need a bed for easily moving materials and my bikes! Thanks and let me know what you’ve got!
I know this is a bit of a stretch, but I am not in a hurry and can wait for the right truck. I am looking for a regular cab 1st Gen Tacoma. Prefer the latest years 2001-2004. It has to be an automatic (bad knees), 4X4, and ideally it would have bucket seats and power windows / doors. I'll pay what it is worth, and could ship if needed. Frame has to be clean (not patched). If you have one to sell, let me know. Thanks.
my first car, saved for a long time to finally afford a brand new 2001 Tacoma, limited double cab. Added the TRD supercharger at the dealer and it was the best option i could have ever added to it. Also added custom rims which made it perfect IMHO. I had to sell it 2012 and missed her ever since. I bought the carfax report and it showed the taco is still in the south bay. Last had smog done in Palo Alto in Jan 2021. hoping someone here may recognize it as there isn't another double cab, silver, supercharged Taco with these rims on the planet. If you happen to have seen it or know the owner pls have them contact me. When/if they ever sell it, i'd like the opportunity to bring her home. happy to pay $$ (name your price) for anyone who...
Edit: Think I found the one. Have a deal pending as of 11/3/20. Looking to buy a 2001-2004 1st Gen Double Cab. A semi-project truck would be ok as long as the body and paint is pretty good and frame is CLEAN. 4x4 or 4x2/PreRunner is totally ok. Gray interior only. No green or gold/tan exterior. (Color preference order would be white, gray, silver, black, maroon, then red.) Absolutely must have a CLEAN frame. Absolutely NO northeast or rustbelt trucks unless they've been perfectly garage kept. Known history would be awesome too, if possible--thats why I'm posting on an enthusiast site. :) Would love to find around 150k miles, but for the right truck, up to 250k ish is fine. Located in Southern Utah. Willing to drive, fly, or ship...
A number of 'wanted' threads out there so why not another?! Notably I will also be posting in the 80 series section too considering I'm in the market for either a Tacoma or an LX450. For me, I'm looking for a Tacoma (frankly any model year), and preferably in the Southeast considering I'm in SW FL. However, I'm willing to travel beyond the SE region, if necessary. I'm seeking one that's in excellent cosmetic & mechanical condition, as well as, recently fully baselined considering my intent is to drive it home. While it's subjective I'm willing to pay a premium for the right one. A few other characteristics more specifically: -Less than 150k miles -4 doors -No rust -All exterior colors with the exception of red -No dents/dings...
I am looking for a double cab Tacoma to build into a family overland rig. My 2004 built Tacoma cannot fit my twins, so it is for sale now. Need a replacement ASAP. I can build it, or can purchase a built one if it is done correctly, i.e. suspension lift not spacers, good front bumper, usable topper or habitat, actual tires for terrible roads, etc... Happy to fly out and drive home if it is the right one. Thanks all
I’m in the market for a Tacoma - either turn-key and trail-ready (max $26,000 w/ full overland setup) or less with a moderate overland build that I can complete. I’m setting out on a major expedition for 6 months+ across North America in December and I need a solid, well built rig to help me do it. Ideally looking for a vehicle that’s spent it’s life away from winter and all the salt that comes with it. Happy to travel within US/Canada to pick up. Any leads are greatly appreciated!
Just beginning search for reliable car for my son. He flipped his 2001 double cab Tacoma 4x4 yesterday and thankfully he is ok. We only had liability on his vehicle and have just installed OME lift from Cruiseroutfitters. We also had just spent within last 2 months $600 on snow tires. I thinking of buying solid early model Tacoma with good 6 cylinder engine and removing what we have installed and using as parts vehicle. Let me know if you have any leads please. Thanks

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom