For Sale Fj40 Om606 swap project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Considering selling my fj40 om606 swap project, I started piecing this together while everything was shut for Covid and got all the main pieces together and then things got back to normal and I haven’t had time to finish it. It is a mix of a 70 and 68 fj40 body parts with a later 4 speed transmission and transfer case. I have an abundance of parts for the 40 itself. The engine is a 99 om606 that has a 603 mechanical pump as well as a 648 oil pump and oil pan to convert it to a rear sump. I do have a video of it running with the mechanical pump. It is mated up to the transmission using a speed gems adapter plate. I have at least 8k in the drivetrain alone and then around 6k in the rest of the parts. I figured I would throw it up and see if anyone has any interest in finishing her up. I'd take 12k for everything and I'm not interested in parting it out. If you start pricing some of this stuff out you'll realize how quickly all these parts add up if you were going to source them for your own swap

lc1.jpg
lc2.jpg

lc3.jpg
lc4.jpg
lc5.jpg

Last edited:
I'll consider selling the complete drivetrain and associated parts if there is any interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom