FJ Cruiser

Classifieds: Toyota FJ Cruiser GSJ-15

Filter by prefix:

2007 FJ Cruiser $221,XXX miles, 4WD, rear locker (works), Voodoo Blue, ARB bull bar, 8000# Ramsey Winch with brand new synthetic line. Convenience package and the off road package #2. Running boards. Transmission does not, nor has it ever shuddered while I’ve owned it. Orange stuff in the undercarriage photos is the local orange clay, not rust. $15k The Good Southern car, no rust Clean Carfax Hollandia 700 Sunroof TRD Exhaust TRD Cold Air Intake Rear locker works. We make a point to engage it about once a month. CV boots are good Inners repacked/rebooted by me at 208791 miles Outers repacked/rebooted by PO Both rear bearings have been replaced at 211023 miles with OEM Toyota Both rear axles seals replaced at 211023 miles with OEM...
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail team 6speed 68k $40,000 3in toytec Camburg uppers Us offroad hidden winch mount Slave cylinder replaced (10k miles ago) Clutch replaced (10k miles ago) Lower control arms replaced (10k miles ago) The bad: Minor carfax (I can send this to you) Few dimples on drivers side above the rear window, has a few on the hood and I’m sure some on the roof. They are super small but looking to be transparent. Only time you can see them if it’s SUPER CLEAN, the slightest dust and you don’t see them. Winch mount and surrounding area could be re-powdered if I’m being picky. Cracked windshield, it’s factory and the cracks never bothered me so I never changed it. I’ve owned 7 FJ’s total and this was the 2nd one I bought...
Putting the feelers out........I'm helping my cousin sell his 2007 4WD FJ cruiser. His family is growing and he's going to buy my LX, time to sell his FJ. He loves that thing, but 2- 6' boys and a teen daughter and a wife is just too tight for any kind of road trip these days. 159K miles, all maintenance is up to date. - 2nd owner, purchased in 2010 with appx 35k miles ( basically 1 owner) - 4x4, manual transfer case , locking rear diff - zero rust, California car - 2.5 lift with Bilstien shocks and icon coils - Steel front bumper with winch /w synthetic line - Rock sliders - 33' AT tires - New performance cross drilled brakes and rotors March of this year - Garaged most of its life - Clean title, pink slip in hand super clean...
1991 Landcruiser - 300k Miles $20,500 OBO Clean title Newly Rebuilt Engine ($20k) Led elights After market french speakers 2 gas tanks Dual battery (New main battery) Orginal bike racks 7 seats Rocket box Arb bumper front and back with WARN wench and lights Backup camera, Bluetooth, Pioneer navigation with DVD Viper 2 way alarm Sunroof Sub woofer Weather tech floor mats Old man emu suspension Rebuilt transmission Focal speakers Amplifier JL audio subwoofer Tires in good shape Brand new O2 sensors Newly smogged - Pass Ready to hit the terrain Non-smoking owners 2nd owner
In a tough spot and truly pains me to even consider. I don't have a work vehicle anymore. So, this is now my daily. But toying with the idea selling my TRD. I do and have wheeled it. So there are scratches here and there and one little dent on rear passenger door. I hate rust with a passion. I do my best to keep it as clean as possible on the underside preventing it from looking nasty. I will update with more pictures when time allows. On with the mods: Currently sitting a little over 210k miles Total chaos 2+ long travel race series (full uniballs) Metal tech rear lower link Rear is a basic lift, toytec 2" and ES9000 but budget long travel Recently regeared to 4.88, have not wheeled with this new setup Xbull 13k lb winch, I'm...
Asking $18,000 I have a 2007 manual transmission FJ Cruiser with 178xxx miles that was purchased from a dealership 7 years ago with 80k miles. Vehicle has been well maintained with oil change every 3,000 miles and tire rotation and balance every 6,000 miles. Couldn't figure out how to change the photo format from my iphone to something i could upload so here is a google drive link FJ Cruiser Pictures - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bq1GHFMTTSBnqLN3HMNFJmfNY_Zm31hK?usp=sharing Exterior Expedition One front bumper $1400 Smittybilt Winch Rock sliders $700 Bud Built full length skid plate $1000 Metal Tech rear tube bumper $1200 PIAA fog lights Front bumper light bar Rear bumper flood lights Bussmann 5 relay /...
2007 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER -Highly sought after -Lifted: I believe it's lifted 3 inches in the front, 2 inches in the back to be leveled -192,000 miles — much of them from road trips (highway) -no accidents -listed as silver fresco though I'm not certain that's the exact shade -35 inch tires (at least two need to be replaced ASAP from dry rot) -35-inch spare (BF Goodrich AT KO2) -ladder -black vinyl wrap on hood -4WD -automatic -Very well taken care of -Cashier's check accepted
2007 FJ with 6 speed manual. It has the A-trac and Rear locker. 238,000 miles My wife bought this truck 6 months ago. I’ve replaced the brakes and rotors, both front CV’s, new spark plugs, all 4 O2 sensors,air filter and serpentine belt, a new starter, and the worst job of all….the Hvac blend motor in the dash( God help you if you have to tackle that) I also replaced the charcoal filter assembly because she kept getting a fault code for the pump. I replaced with another used pump and so far no more CEL. I also replaced front d/s fender. Tires are Cooper Adventurer A/T 285/70(4 of them) on some FJ wheels I got from a kid who Plasticoted them. It still needs a full size spare. I still have the originals that have that Toyota corrosion...
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser TRD SPECIAL EDITION $25,000 Extremely rare manual TRD 6MT 175K miles Excellent conditions Recently Changed all these parts New CVJ AXLES New OEM Spark Plugs New Serpentine Belt New Mobil 1 synthetic Oil Change New OEM Air Filter (Comes with a K&N Filter) New OEM clutch + Flywheel New Clutch Masters Throwout Bearing (Eliminates COMMON Chirping Sounds Fj Cruiser Manual Transmission Makes) New KOYO front Bearing Hub Assembly New Valve Cover Gasket New Shifter Bushings New Shifter Installed new tail lights from the 2014 FJ CRUISER. Installed new LED lights in the front. Brand New Outer Window Weather Strips Bilstein suspension - 2” leveling kit BF GOODRICH tires KO2's Brand new Spare Tire Brand New Center console...
For sale: 2013 Toyota Trail Teams Edition Asking price: $27,500 Located in IVO Leesburg, Virginia ~111k miles Original owner Demello "Evil Eye" aluminum front bumper (lovingly referred to as "the deer smasher", though I've had no collisions) OEM (Bilstein) suspension Tires: Falken Wildpeak A/T 265/75R16 (approx 15k miles on them, with 5th tire rotation) ARB air compressor installed in engine bay Unidan Bearcat 680 CB radio with Firestik antenna and cable (ran through vehicle walls) Grey man tactical molle gear plates (front passenger, and rear storage area) Additional accessory power switches installed, with extra fuse box. I was going to install a light bar, but never got around to it. Only known problem is the rear backup camera...
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. 231,600 miles, automatic 4x4. Clean title in hand. VIN:JTEBU11F970007900 Located in Hopkinton, MA Price: $9,800. No lowballers or trades. Only trade In would consider is trading cash for the vehicle. Adult owned and maintained. I drive around 30-40k miles a year for work, so mainly highway miles. Always run synthetic oil, changed every 5k miles since I’ve owned it. Vehicle is in great shape with some minor scratches here and there, typical for a vehicle that’s 10 years old. No major imperfections. Typical surface rust but no rot on the underside. There was one spot I cut out and replaced on the frame because it was starting to look more than surface rust, otherwise it's solid. I have fluid filmed the frame/...
The time has come to sell my beautifully built 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with only 85k Miles, one previous owner and clean Carfax (no accidents etc..). Previous owner had a professionally built 8-point 1.75"x.120 DOM poly-bushing mounted roll cage done. The rear body corner was also removed and custom oversized rear innerfender built. Gas door was also moved up to the c-pillar for additional wheeling clearance. Interior was stripped to install cage and was done well as you can see by the nice internal gussets and poly bushing mounts to the frame. I am more into expedition than extreme wheeling so I wanted to have a capable but extremely reliable vehicle that has cold ac and can drive long distances. Also being a high performance car guy it...
Selling our FJ TT, it is 100% stock, has all the extra TT features, rock sliders, driving lights, roof rack, factory lift, TRD wheels, TRD exhaust, front/rear skid plates, all weather mats, back up sensor, factory powered sub, mechanical maintenance up to date, 189kmi, everything in good working order, drivers seat has a small 3" tear that needs repair. Runs/drives excellent. With only 3.2k TT built in 08 it is destined to become collectible in the FJ community. $15k (Located approx. 1hr N. of Seattle)
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 4x4, 1 owner with only 55K miles. This truck has been meticulously maintained with no accidents and a clean Carfax. It has spent its whole life in Colorado. It was registered in Wisconsin for tax/licensing reasons(cheaper) but has not been in the Wisconsin arid climate. It is well loaded up and mostly stock with the exception of the winch and sliders. The exterior paint is excellent. There are no dings, dents or scratches. The interior is excellent as well. The rear cargo area has some scuffs on the plastics. Price is $27,500 firm. I can help with shipping if needed. Call or text for more info and a whole file of pics. 307-752-6033. Heather
I think I am ready to let my FJ go. This car is a freaking tank. She has served me faithfully for many years. I am not even sure I am thinking straight right now and almost feel like I should hit backspace. But, I think I need a new project. I am going to take some more pictures tomorrow and make a list of all the upgrades she has. The vehicle does have the factory A-TRAC and Rear Differential Lock. List of upgrades: Armor - ARB Bumper - Hood has been Line-X'd as well as several other parts Communications - CB Radio - FireStik Antenna - Bandi Mount for FJ Cruisers Electrical - Odyssey Battery Engine - A-TRAC - Rear Differential Interior - Weathertech Floorliner (1st and 2nd Row) - Ram Mount X-Grip Holder - Eclipse Sun Shades...
Putting my 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser up for sale. $29,999 without tent, awning, and rack accessories. Bought it brand new with 3 miles on it that I drove during my test drive. I’m the only owner. Here is a list of everything the vehicle has: Offroad Package CRAWL Control Manual 4x4 Transfer Case Tow package Airlift airbag system with rear Schrader valve Aluminum RCI front skids (raw) Aluminum RCI LCA skids (raw) RCI filler plate for radiator protection (steel) powder coated Demello Off Road Hybrid Sliders TRD Trail Teams Ultimate Edition Suspension OEM Auxillary lights on front bumper with factory wiring harness and switch Rear camp/chase lights with front console switch Eezi Awn K9 rack Blue Sea Systems 12v/USB panel in right rear cargo...
I'm selling my 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Army Green - excellent condition, fully babied / toyota dealer maintained, with lots of upgrades. Rare rig with even rarer upgrades, all professionally installed. Location: Madison, WI and title is in my name. Mileage: 134k Year: 2012 Color: Army Green Asking price: $30k (includes all upgrades - which cost me $20k with parts and installation). Low price for this amazing FJ! Call/Text (serious buyers only): 608-616-0035 The following upgrades were made within the last 12 months - all professionally installed by Chitown4x4 in Carol Stream, IL. These upgrades have less than 1K mi on them since installation. Total price of parts paid in excess of $15k + $5k+ installation, so you're looking at...
Hi Folks - I’m putting my FJC up for sale. If you’re looking for a clean, well-maintained, turn-key FJ, this is the real deal. I’m the original owner and have all maintenance records. This rig is a superior mixture of capability, reliability, and style. Price is $29500. local pickup. Full Photo Set Here Major specs: VIN: JTEHT05J532032345 82,XYZ miles as of today. Trail Teams Special Edition. This is one of 1500 Sandstorm color TTSEs. Special Edition Package includes Sandstorm exterior color (including the roof), exterior color matched fabric seat inserts, exterior color-keyed door trim inserts and IP, hood blackout and full exterior blackout -Factory electronic locking rear differential & A-Trac -TRD 16 inch blackout wheels -Factory...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom