Oil Pressure Gauge? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have an autometer oil pressure gauge and I don't exactally know how to hook it up. I Don't know where the Sender hooks up to. If some one could explain to me where it goes that would be great.(A pic would be helpful) And just so you guys know i did search for sometime but had no luck. (I know I should have looked harder) Its going on a 1hd-t.

Cheers

thanks thats what I assumed but didn't know for sure.

To be sure, disconnect the wire from the little can, and start up the engine and see if the stock gauge is working.

I need to get my oil pressure gauge working as well. I have a 24V BJ41. When I turn the key on the gauge moves to the right but when running the engine it is all the way to the left. I think this means the gauge is working but not the sending unit.

Is there a way to test the sending unit? What voltage range should the sending unit output?

I need to get my oil pressure gauge working as well. I have a 24V BJ41. When I turn the key on the gauge moves to the right but when running the engine it is all the way to the left. I think this means the gauge is working but not the sending unit.

Is there a way to test the sending unit? What voltage range should the sending unit output?

Well this is what my Aug 1980 manual says:

TestingSender.jpg

:cheers:
TestingSender.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom