Wanted Need left fender, 7601-7901 exhaust, proportioning valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need FJ40 left fender, 7601-7901 complete exhaust, proportioning valve

Looking for parts for 77 FJ40:
-Late (75-82) driver side fender - for trail/city, preferably original with little rust or easy to repair
-7601-7901 complete (all the way from exhaust manifold back) usable exhaust. I especially need two first pipe sections(see pics, #17410 & #17420), all pieces in section 3, and clamp #17420C in section 1
-Brake proportioning valve(see pic) with GOOD internals

I am in Asheville, NC 28806. Better for nearby locations(Charlotte, Atlanta, etc) but give me the shipping quote if distantly. PM me or dbutmerchuk@yahoo.com. Thanks, Denis
fj40 exhaust.jpg
proportioning valve.jpg

Last edited:
Denis: I've got a driver's side fender from my '79 restoration. The fender is already sandblasted so you know what you are getting. From the picture you can see there's no rust, but you'll need to spend some time with filler to smooth out the fender where some PO whacked some dents out. Nothing major that spare time, filler and sand paper can't cure. Pictures can be found here: FJ40 Parts Pictures (first 2 pics are the driver's side)

Best part is that I'm in North Carolina between Statesville and Charlotte in the Lake Norman area.

$75 + shipping or pick-up or maybe I could drop-off in Asheville if/when I get there again over the holidays...

Send me a message here at MUD if you are interested in the fender or any of the other parts in the pics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom