For Sale 1975 FJ40 Southern Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale 1975 FJ40 Southern Colorado SOLD

2-5-10 STILL HAVE NOT SOLD THIS GREAT RIG. READY TO LET IT GO FOR WHAT I PAID FOR IT. FIRST PERSON TO GIVE ME $9,000 and to arrange and pay for all delivery fees gets it!!!!!!!!!! AS STATED BELOW, I HAVE over $12,000 in to it.......again, $9,000 gets it as is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selling my 1975 Land Cruiser. Love this vehicle but willing to part ways due to other interests.

I am not a mechanic, simply love driving FJ-40's. I will try to answer any questions you have. As far as I know it is the original straight-six engine. 4-speed transmission. The history of the vehicle is that it has never been out of the SW so little to no rust. I can provide a list of several items that I have paid to have done, along with several other photos. Over $12,000 invested, asking $11,800 will consider offers. JUST DROPPED THE PRICE TO $10,800 obo SOLD SOLD SOLD
1975 Toyota FJ40 004.jpg
1975 Toyota FJ40 005.jpg
1975 Toyota FJ40 012.jpg

Last edited:
Price and Where in Colorado?

Two things...you have to post an asking price per the rules and how do you like your Super Soundbar?

Thanks, didn't know the price rule, fixed the original post to show asking price. As far as the sound bar goes, I have owned the vehicle since Oct of 2005 and I have only used the Soundbar to catch a few ball games and I love the lights that are on it, sure comes in handy. Built in CD player. CD is built under the arm rest between the seats so it is hidden. Arm rest is also a cooler with a drain.

Wish I could afford one that nice. That thing would be a garage queen if I had it.

Wish I could afford one that nice. That thing would be a garage queen if I had it.

Thanks man, I was begining to think it wasn't going to get any comments. Feel free to pm me the amount you can afford. It sits in the garage at all times when I am not driving it.

nice looking rig. any pix from the rear?

Thanks man, I was begining to think it wasn't going to get any comments. Feel free to pm me the amount you can afford. It sits in the garage at all times when I am not driving it.

The price I can afford might come across like an insult since it's way below your asking price.

The price I can afford might come across like an insult since it's way below your asking price.

Same here.

Thanks for posting up the extra shots. Bump for a nice looking rig. :cheers:

weekend bump....I have scanned in the work invoices of over $2,000 in repairs. I can email them to you in a pdf format. PM your email address to me.

Just dropped the price in the original post to $10,800 obo Any takers? FYI, I can possibly arrange for free delivery in the following states:
CO, OK, KS, NB, MO, IA, MN, WI & IL

At a first glance I thought it was too much money. After reviewing the photo's, it's worth it. Nice rig, very clean - good luck with the sale. Rough time to sell, but stick with it - it'll sell. Good luck friend!

PS. Tips to sell (not that you need any....)
1. Paint bezel original white.
2. Replace the inexpensive "TOYOTA" grill emblem, or use solvent to clean the yellow off.
3. Remove rear 1/4 diamond plating. (even if some small holes remain.
Just some ideas to help you sell.

Cheers

weekend bump....dmaddox thanks for your comments. FYI to all, the body behind the diamond platting is just fine. I can push on the platting and it is solid. I am not worried about any rust. I believe the po put the platting on for looks. I should be able to send video of me pushing against the diamond plates if required to put this concern to rest.

weekend bump....Yes this rig is still for sale. Aug & Sept were very busy months for me so I am just now getting back to getting this rig sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom