1993 FZJ80 with lots of Mods for sale! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD1993 FZJ80 with lots of Mods for sale!

The time has come and my 1993 FZJ80 has to be sold. I have had the beast for about 4-5 years and have put a lot of time and tears into it. Regardless of the amount of money I have put into it, I know that its a wash when trying to sell the beast. That being said, here is a list of items that has been done or put on the cruiser. I am sure I have forgotten a ton of things but you get the idea. My asking price is $6500.00. NEW ASKING PRICE IS $5500.00
What the beast has:
Around 275k miles and still running strong
Tons of receipts for parts, oil changes, etc
Previous owner stated head gasket was done (no receipt for this though)
Factory lockers
7 pin mod done
Cloth seats (no third row……I gave them away)
Power windows, locks, steering, etc
Running dual Optima batteries……one red top the other yellow top
-painless wire kit to run batteries
Slee light harness
Slee transfer case cover
Slee SS extended brake lines
Hella horn (louder than stock)
100 series front brake pads
Snorkel
Slee Caster Plates up front
Hanna Sliders (great condition)
TJM front bulbar with 2 hella 500watt lights
Slee Rear bumper and tire carrier
-comes with Hi-lift (the tall one)
-back up light on bumper
BFG Muds 315/75/16 with about 75% life left on them
Stock rims with nice black paint (hey, it was cheap and looks good!)
Marlin Crawler 1.5 inch wheel spacers all around
OME J springs all around (with spacers for extra lift)
-Slee 1.5 spacer in rear
-Homemade 1.5 spacer in front
Throttle control lock BUT never hooked up due to needing newer style gas pedal.
Cobra cb mounted under stereo
JVC stereo (cd player works when it wants)
Ipod interchange ran through stereo (charges and reads Ipod through stereo)
Infinity 10 inch sub in box in back
New speakers (I forget what kind....but good ones from stereo shop!)
Custom rear light in far back cargo area (like the non-usa models have)
Con-Ferr Roof rack (six feet by 4 wide by 4 inch tall)
-four lights mounted up front
-shovel and axe carrier mounted on side (comes with shovel & axe)
-two rear lights mounted on back to use for whatever
-custom wood flooring (ply wood that has been up there for three years needs replacing)
Line-X on hood and sides
Limo tint all around
Blue fan clutch
New spark plugs and wires
New metal radiator (5k miles ago)
Front birfs serviced 5k miles ago
New u-joints (5k miles ago)
K&N air filter (in box due to using stock filter now)
EVERY fluid changed within the past 8k miles.
Diff breathers extended
Has the good ECU
Interior is in good shape and seats are all GREAT looking
ZERO RUST on entire rig!!

Some things the cruiser needs or does:
A/C works really good………that is, till the valve sticks and shuts off the cold air from flowing out.
Leaks oil from power steering pump
Leaks oil from oil pan gasket
Burns some oil (about a quart between normal oil changes)
ABS light on (been on since the day I purchased it!)
-right sensor is bugged up. Purchased a used one but light came back on recently. So, I disconnected the sensor from the wiring.
Check engine light comes on once in a while due to AFM
-I have a used AFM but am lazy about putting it in.
Paint has normal clear coat issues in the “normal” spots
-roof
Last but not least……….It passed smog this past year HOWEVER, when I sell it, I am not responsible for smog this time. Sorry, incase it doesn’t pass I don’t have time or more importantly the funds to deal with it. The purchaser and myself will write out that the seller is not responsible…….this way, it shows both parties agree that seller IS NOT smogging the vehicle. Just want to be honest and not have any surprises for the new owner is all!
Basically, it’s a beast……………but still nice and clean for what it is. It hasn’t been wheeled that much at all. It sits in front of my house now just wanting to go for a spin! It ticks, it thumps, it rattles, it burns some oil, it has character! It’s a Cruiser and whoever buys it will be stoked on it!
Oh yes, if you want to ship it, I will do my best to help you with what I can but its up to you to pay for and schedule the shipping details. The beast is located in Sacramento California.

Cheers,
Chans
(916) 534-7035 or IM me here on MUD. I will be listing it locally on Craigslist as well but thought to give fellow mudders first dibs on it.
SSCN1378.JPG
SSCN1397.JPG
DSCN2273.jpg

Last edited:
Nice truck!

In the picture showing the diff lock switch, what is the hole below the mirror controls?

PS: Has the truck even been smoked in?

Nice truck!

In the picture showing the diff lock switch, what is the hole below the mirror controls?

PS: Has the truck even been smoked in?

There was a stock plug there but my kid took it out and well, its gone now. So, I just put a random plug to fill the hole. Not sure what it was for though...perhaps for other spec 80's in different country??

NEVER been smoked in. NADA, ziltch! :bounce:

i thought this would be quick sale, its worth shipping this rig for the price.

Thanks for the bump............I thought it would sell quick as well. Owell, I am going to snap some more pictures tomorrow. I spent the last two days making that little beast sparkle! She is damn hot looking when all cleaned up! :D

road trip

you wouldnt happen to be making a trip to Texas in the near future would you. Sure would like to have it, but just to far.

been watching this since you posted up. keep looking at the bank account and stewing about it. :hmm:

A couple questions: ANY drivability issues? I would be flying in from Idaho and driving home. ;) how much birf noise? I would need a 3rd seat. I will be looking for one between there and Idaho, but do you know of one around?

Any more pics you may have? please send to:chadnemmy@msn.com any flexibility on the price? :meh:

been watching this since you posted up. keep looking at the bank account and stewing about it. :hmm:

A couple questions: ANY drivability issues? I would be flying in from Idaho and driving home. ;) how much birf noise? I would need a 3rd seat. I will be looking for one between there and Idaho, but do you know of one around?

Any more pics you may have? please send to:chadnemmy@msn.com any flexibility on the price? :meh:

As for drivability issues............if you mean reliability....then no, the beast will make it anywhere. It gets the cel on once in a while due to the AFM but turns off in a minute or two. I have a newer used AFM that comes with the beast but just never put it in (15 mins).......doesnt do anything to driving, just idle speed. The beast does have a little shake (I dont notice it really but the wife does) due to tires needing balancing again. Zero birf noise. I redid the entire front axle two years ago and havent put more than 5k on them. New seals, etc. (ordered all parts from CDan). As for third seat, the brackets are still in there but I gave away all other parts. I do not know of any around at the moment.
As for price, there is a little room there but if your serious, shoot me an IM or email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom