Yukon 4.56 R&P gear sets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought these Yukon 4.56 ring and pinion gears sets from a fellow mudder and never installed them in my FJ60. Converted to a 12 HT turbo diesel and 4.11 cable lockers and now don't need these. So I have the original complete 3.70 third members and a matched set of Yukon 4.56 gear sets for a Land Cruiser . All are in good condition and ready to be installed. Asking $350 / OBO + the shipping costs for either pair of complete 3.7 thirds or 4.56 Yukon R&P's with new bearing installed on each pinion gear. I am in Ventura, Ca. If interested email to bworthan@verizon.net

what's the size of those ring gears? 9.5? i wonder if it'll at least fit the 80 rear

The ring gears do measure 9.5" in diameter but I don't know if theyare compatable with the 80 series.

willing to sell just the front 4.56 set?

can i have a shipping quote to zip98106 and if possible to victoria bc canada. thanks jason

Yes, they would fit the 80 rear.

you have mail.

If someone wants one of the R&P sets, I could potentially use the other at the right price. I don't need any thirds.

well just pm me and let me know when someone wants to buy 1 of them because i will take the other. my fj60 front in my taco needs those gears bad.

PM sent to Cruiserdrew and Slow95Z offering to break up the set if you both commit to a set each. Respond to the email address if interested.

Camarillo Smith

What is the price on the gear set and shipped to 79936?

i am going down to thousand oaks tomorrow for a couple of days , how much for the the 4.56s and bearings , i dont need any third members

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom