You've been spotted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted a couple in the past few days!

IMG_20200917_123701~2.jpg

IMG_20200919_192203~2.jpg

Can someone explain to me why license plates are sometimes blocked out?
Out of respect for people's privacy. Some people (me included) don't want their lives documented online for eternity. While it's not easy to identify people from their license number, it's not impossible. There could be legal ramifications in some situations, for instance a posted pic being used as corroborating evidence that a person was at a certain place at a certain time.

What color is this one - is that the infamous problematic smokey topaz?

If that's the gold/tan color. Otherwise, I have no idea. I think some others have seen this same truck in the city.

If that's the gold/tan color. Otherwise, I have no idea. I think some others have seen this same truck in the city.

Yeah I think it actually might be the "cashmere beige" - I was just looking at some online pics and depending on the lighting it can really vary from a light tan look to almost a rich brown.

Last edited:
You never know who you’ll run into when you decide to take the scenic route home instead of dealing with accidents on 17:

1602984281236.jpeg

A Land Rover friend sent this to me and it made me chuckle....

09EB2ED3-0314-4633-A03D-7610CE451F99.jpeg

Last edited:
Saw this 40 on davis-monthan today. I swear we can start our own club within DM. I have started to notice more and more cruisers lately. Handfuls of 40s and 80s, Couple 60 and 70s.

View attachment 2528737
I never see any other 40's when i am driving around, but this one is nice.

This am westbound 60 near the 101 sorry was driving but way cool

cruiser.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom