You've been spotted (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice Oregon Cruiser!
E6E2E8E4-0038-4027-AC0A-C5BEBD020BD8.jpeg
4798F74F-EA47-48AA-9265-DEF5C87DA276.jpeg
4798F74F-EA47-48AA-9265-DEF5C87DA276.jpeg
8E8366A6-D717-4DBA-B5E8-C4447557A43B.jpeg

Nice! I think I've seen you driving down Lafayette before. I'll make sure to waive next time. Lol

Last night, on i10 around 9:30 ish, you were in a white 100 with TRD stickers and no front bumper. I merged on next to you from the 143. We flashed lights at each other, hey!
This sounds like a Craigslist ad on Missed Connections.
482759AA-AD7C-4B2B-9BE1-CF30F30A79E8.jpeg
saw this dude in California

Sadly I saw a white 80 series getting loaded up onto a tow truck around 1145 west bound near the I-10 & Avondale(?), if you're a CSCer I hope you get it all figured out!

Sadly I saw a white 80 series getting loaded up onto a tow truck around 1145 west bound near the I-10 & Avondale(?), if you're a CSCer I hope you get it all figured out!
Hopefully a breakdown and not a wreck, seen too many of those lately

Hopefully a breakdown and not a wreck, seen too many of those lately

Thinking it was just a breakdown, no vehicles nearby and it looked to be in good shape otherwise. Didn't see smoke or anything major, so hopefully it was just a hose or something that could quickly be fixed anywhere other than the side of the interstate.

Thinking it was just a breakdown, no vehicles nearby and it looked to be in good shape otherwise. Didn't see smoke or anything major, so hopefully it was just a hose or something that could quickly be fixed anywhere other than the side of the interstate.
probably related to auto zone parts, toyota stuff never breaks

Saw several LC's heading from the main wash from 4 peaks up and over hill to the first cove wash was yesterday morning. No pics.

If its on 45th Ave & W. Poinsettia Drive, I know the owner and it was for sale a few years back. Had a lot of non-standard mods done over the years, though, and was full of garage junk.

What are the odds you'd see this browsing Google Earth AND someone here would know the truck and the owner?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom