You've been spotted (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

does she know you took a picture of her reading her texts like some kind of creaper

lol I don't think so... I wasn't trying to be a creep. Just trying to get the whole rig in the photo. Besides, I figured I wasn't going to look like too much of a creep with my wife and kid in the car.

Saw the 45 in front of the Spa this week and the black 100 in telluride. The 100 is an AZ vehicle, very clean.
DB1E9D14-262B-4C69-92D7-17EBF2AA0A17.jpeg
A7B7FB7F-2815-4884-9B66-CD43583FA604.jpeg

The four door pickup was posted in this section before. It was for sale and may have been in the for a deal on Craigslist thread. Probably a year or so ago. I remember for what is was seem way over priced.

The four door pickup was posted in this section before. It was for sale and may have been in the for a deal on Craigslist thread. Probably a year or so ago. I remember for what is was seem way over priced.
What John said, no mistaking that truck.

no distancing :rolleyes:

Spotted while out looking for cookies.
Screenshot_20200718-190908.jpg

Last week I exchanged waves with the driver of a tan 75 Troop Carrier near the west side Home Depot in Flagstaff. Anyone here?

Saw what I think was a couple of club rigs heading west on the I40. White 80 with a little tent trailer and a red Taco. Didn’t get a good look because I was doing a few mph Headed East. Maybe @Highway Romping and @Saddletramp??

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom