Your Cruiser older than you (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If there's a Cruiser from 1953 or older, then a Cruiser will be older than me.:rolleyes:

Born in 1992; have a 1990 FJ62...yup, I'd say so! I'm so young...

My truck has 3 years on me, 89 vs 92
Love my truck....even though the tranny just gave up the ghost...
-Carl

I'm younger than 4 out of my 5 vehicles, except for my '01 that is the DD currently.

My 60 was born in '84 and I was born in '85.

i guess i would have to go out and buy a 20 series,hey thats an idea maybe I should start looking.

cruisers

I'm one month older then my feb 71 fj40.
I'm older then all of my cruisers. I need to find a fj45 truck so i can have one older then me.:)
I aslo have a 1988 fj62 that i finally got to drive around the block with a couple of times today. I have been restoring it for over 2 years know. Bone stock.
I have a 1991 fj80 that i'm parting out right know.
Then i have a 1996 lx450 with factory e-lockers in it.
Have had a 1973 fj55 and a 1966 fj40 that i parted out. Hey i guess that one was older then me. COOL. I aslo parted out a 1988 fj62 that was nice before it got crushed my a big tree. Had good parts to bring my fj62 back from the grave.
Man i only have 4 land cruiser know. :lol: I need a place with some land to pack all of these at.

I was 6 when my dad went to the dealer to by my fj62. I still remember climbing all over it.

My Cruiser has 8 years on me. Although I'm sure my stinkin' ass could pass an emissions test easier...

Old Fart

Older than my first cruiser a 55 pig 76 year model by 22 years. And loved every darn one of em. Hope to keep this current one (BT-60)till they bury me!!! Lord know's it's going to be about like a new one when I am done with the build. :D

MY Cruiser was built in 10/84.. i was born in 04/89.. so my cruiser is roughly 5 years old than i am.

I remember being driven around in it as a kid, and it was also the vehicle drove me home from the hospital when i was born.

Memories.... all the more motivation to Restore it to it's original condition

Dan

MY Cruiser was built in 10/84.. i was born in 04/89.. so my cruiser is roughly 5 years old than i am.

I remember being driven around in it as a kid, and it was also the vehicle drove me home from the hospital when i was born.

Memories.... all the more motivation to Restore it to it's original condition

Dan

That's awesome.
The only thing cooler would be if your mom actually gave birth to you in the back with both ambulance doors open! :hillbilly:

Its a good sign that so many members have an interest in a truck that is older than they are. This started with guys going back to a truck they had when they were younger. Now the disease that is slowly spreading to a younger generation.

P.S. My H/S reunions are at intervals older than my 84 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom