You have been SPOTTED! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NormAlly Boone is a 100 sighting town for me.

3 black 80s in under 5 miles.
Super clean collectors Ed at five guys.
Another passed me a mile later at chic fil a
Another immaculate truck in the lot at tweetsie

Also a silver 200 on a rollback on old 105 and a way clean white RHD 40 on tiny treads ~235s? Right in front of lowes.

0A360808-C66A-4F13-B68D-0348C567149B.jpeg
52BDF034-0FC4-4F15-BE6B-7FD97B43FC25.jpeg

downtown black mountain, nice clean low mileage rig, enjoyed talking with the owner about his truck

IMG_1422.jpg

Saw that one last week too ^^^ Red sombrero gave it away.

In High Point today.
CDF70F3B-DB7E-41C3-810C-AF4FBDC0C8E0.jpeg
A49BFEEA-7A94-4CA4-AE05-F661D4C9A0BA.jpeg

Nice 200 in Savannah over Thanksgiving break.

100.jpg

Nice 200 in Savannah over Thanksgiving break.

View attachment 3199334
Heritage edition. Since warn owns factor 55, they should consider the upsell opportunity over the hook. Toyota Land Cruiser lettering on the arb looks good. The rover owner was thinking, i thought toyota only made corollas. Nice 4runner. 😂

Heritage edition. Since warn owns factor 55, they should consider the upsell opportunity over the hook. Toyota Land Cruiser lettering on the arb looks good. The rover owner was thinking, i thought toyota only made corollas. Nice 4runner. 😂
Well if we are going there, the Yakima with the spare is also possibly a problem :)

His left tire appears 5psi below the right tire..... bad form.

So you are telling me they made Land Cruisers after 1997?
Shocking!

I don't think that is a Heritage edition the front end seems off. I may be wrong tho. Definitely Heritage Wheels tho

Well if we’re going that far…. Isn’t that rover a Lincoln ? 😂

Didn’t get a pic but as much as I think pacific blue is my fav 100 color the navy may be a close second. Super clean example at rice Toyota today 3-4pm. Arb, sliders, rack with awning. Anyone here?

My pappy said, "Son, you're gonna' drive me to drinkin'
If you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."

Well if we’re going that far…. Isn’t that rover a Lincoln ? 😂

Didn’t get a pic but as much as I think pacific blue is my fav 100 color the navy may be a close second. Super clean example at rice Toyota today 3-4pm. Arb, sliders, rack with awning. Anyone here?
Yep. U right. Ford bought rover, stole a bunch of design stuff and kicked lr over to tata.

White 100(?) on Park in CLT around 125p with trasharoo, cooler, and spare tire carrier on the back. YOHB? Gave a wave, you waved back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom