You have been SPOTTED! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm guilty of daily driver syndrome.

Sent from my iPhone

And yet you're still in here :D

image.jpeg

@mtweller Maybe if it didn't look so much like a jeep ;)

Doesn't everyone with a 40 suffer from this?
I used to correct people, but I felt like some a** named Stephen telling people that it's pronounced STEFF-ahn. To John Q. Public, there isn't a difference. Now I just say thanks.
My boys however, will pounce all over that. Typically with raised voices.

That is probably Tyler.

ha ok make that three times.
So many shamelessly stolen photos in there of vehicles not for sale, or not by him.

You know a couple months ago - that horrible mess 40 in Red that we all were shocked at how bad it was?

Came from Costa Rica.

Sent from my iPhone

This guy lives across the main drag from me. Also has (had?) a nice piggy he used to cruise in.
As far as I know, he's never in the forums and isn't interested in clubs, so I'm just putting it up here for you all to look at.
043.JPG
044.JPG

I wonder if that's the old @sarca truck? She sold it to a local near you.
I don't think that is Charity's former FJ40. You'll recall that before she sold it she painted hers a darker blue and installed a Trollhole soft top as the hard top needed a lot of repair work. Also, in viewing pic on my oversized monitor here at work, it appears to me to be from the 1960's based on the round turn signals. Also, the bezel is on upside down. No way Charity would have gotten that wrong. ;)

I don't think that is Charity's former FJ40. You'll recall that before she sold it she painted hers a darker blue and installed a Trollhole soft top as the hard top needed a lot of repair work. Also, in viewing pic on my oversized monitor here at work, it appears to me to be from the 1960's based on the round turn signals. Also, the bezel is on upside down. No way Charity would have gotten that wrong. ;)
Yep. You're correct. I forgot about the soft top. I'm viewing it on my tiny phone screen thanks to the app finally going away. This sucks.

Haven't got my check yet :/

Then again I believe that photo belongs jay capers or four wheeler magazine for his article covering the spring tide ride.

Spotted a really nice beige 60 on Hanes Mall Blvd in winston this afternoon turning into the Kohls parking lot. An older grey haired gentleman driving it. It had a brush guard like mine with some tiny rectangle fog lights on it, black wheels, truck a-frame style side mirrors and some step nerf bars. Looked real clean with shiny paint. Could not snap a pic, nor was I in the Cruiser, so it was a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom