For Sale Yamada KH-120 grease gun (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tanker120

SILVER Star
Threads
For those interested found this on ebay....as you know if you order a Yamada KH-120 from Japan they are made in India, these look to be the older version made in Japan! at a great price.

Good chance to score one for your tool roll

I am not affiliated

I did buy two, so I will post a pic when I get them

The photo comparing grease pumps is not mine, belongs to wscBill shows the Yamada with a TOYOTA MOTOR Decal, would love to get some of those decals made...other pics are from what I got today from the ebay seller. I stuck the owners manual in just to show the size of the grease pump

Thanks for the heads up, I also ordered 2 of them when you 1st posted. I have 1 or 2 in the Toyota boxes I got years ago, think these are the same

2 is always the correct # to order ;)

I’m clearly missing something. The grease gun is very cool, and at a reasonable price I’ll give u that! But it has no resemblance to the original. Is the cool factor and price the only reason to jump on this cart?

For those interested found this on ebay....as you know if you order a Yamada KH-120 from Japan they are made in India, these look to be the older version made in Japan! at a great price.

Good chance to score one for your tool roll

I am not affiliated
Hey not sure if you still have one but i would be interested in buying one. might be able to make the decal transfers as part of the deal. ? cheers

I can look, do you have the decals?

I can look, do you have the decals?
i can make them, we do second surface and transfer printing, if you know dimensions of the logo i can easily make to spec, if not i can approximate size. would be willing to mail you a few of them. my personal email is maxjyounger@gmail.com feel free to send me what you find and i can follow up through there.

Hi i got an email that said there was a reply but I don’t see it? New to this form maybe I don’t know where to look. Or maybe false alarm. Feel free to call if easier. 816.820.4035 cheers -max

Sorry for loosing this post, but it was a bad year for me medically so i had to take a break, i did find the grease guns, and here is the decal pdf and pic-if you are still interested, let me know....
.jpg
Toyota Motor decal.jpg

it is a small decal 10 mm x 60 mm and silver background only color is red, no line in drawing is a cut line

Attachments

• Toyota Motor decal Grease Gun.pdf
    386.6 KB · Views: 47
Hi @Tanker120 SOrry to hear your year has been tough. thanks for sending the files over.. I have a few of these now, i think 3. one OEM original with logo and two extra, Both KH120, one japanese and one made in India,,, that has the chain vs T-Bar end. I also created the logo and had some stickers made if anyone needs let me know can ship to you at cost. cheers -Max

I would love to have a couple, I will send an email, thanks
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom