www.Gacruisers.com & Facebook (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice job Ted!!! The site looks great!! Your efforts are much appreciated!! Brian

Nice job Ted!!! The site looks great!! Your efforts are much appreciated!! Brian

Thanks Brian! Had a fantastic 08 with everyone and looking forward to better 09. The website is just a stepping stone.

Great job Ted! :cheers:

Ted I take all that back that I said about you before!!! Great Job!!!! Five Bananas !!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ted, Solomon, and others who worked very hard on this - CONGRATULATIONS!! It really looks fantastic! So good to finally get this thing up and running.

Great Job! Many thanks to you Ted, for all your efforts.

Jim D.

excellent job!!

Ted,

Nice job on the website! The pictures look really great!:cheers:
Can you link video to it? Finally got my video done YouTube - GACruStonewallFalls-8

Ted,

Nice job on the website! The pictures look really great!:cheers:
Can you link video to it? Finally got my video done YouTube - GACruStonewallFalls-8

great video, keep them coming. :clap::clap:

Thanks everyone for the props! I only hope that my small investment can begin to repay the amount of fun I have had in the last year or so.

Please keep in mind the site will evolve and this is just a beginning.

The Gacruisers.com site should be considered only as a "window" into the our "house" providing some basic information about who we are and what we do. The ih8MUD forum acts as our "living room" where everyone gathers to share the latest information including pictures and videos or just the latest chit chat.

I encourage... no, I am begging for people to provide their pictures and information so non-members can see how active this club really is. Please use the appropriate thread w/in MUD to post all of your pictures and videos from here on.

Again, Thanks for your kind words but really the work is now placed on everyone's shoulders to make the site successful. I will of course do what I can to assist but it's now a club effort!

I recall that I became a member in the fall of '96 (a few weeks after Melissa was born), so I am questioning the banner on the home page about being in Atlanta since 1998. You may want to review a few dates and details with Chris & Gordon. If it is a work-in-progress, then there will be a couple of items to tweek for perfection. Congratulations on the progress.

Larry,
When did you quit being a member?

Sid

Summer 2005 was the last meeting I attended and similarly I have not renewed since.

Larry,
I was just asking b/c you do seem to post alot here in the Ga Cruisers area of Mud and you obviously care about LCs. With all the help and ideas you have, why don't you rejoin the club and help improve it.

Sid

That looks a hell of a lot better than the old site that I built in notepad 800 years ago.

Good job!

Last edited:
Georgia Cruisers on FACEBOOK!!!!

If you have a Facebook account, PLEASE search Georgia Cruisers and add as a friend. I have created the account as though it was a person to allow more people to get exposure. I've joined key groups like TLCA and other "Land Cruiser" groups, off road groups, and the Atlanta, GA network. If you have suggestions for the profile, let me know. Thanks.

I am linked in... LOL!
If you have a Facebook account, PLEASE search Georgia Cruisers and add as a friend. I have created the account as though it was a person to allow more people to get exposure. I've joined key groups like TLCA and other "Land Cruiser" groups, off road groups, and the Atlanta, GA network. If you have suggestions for the profile, let me know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom