For Sale WTT, '69 grill, Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pighead

Stop calling it an FJ
Threads
Not so much want-to-trade but willing to trade...
I had a wild idea yesterday, after getting my LED blinker to work and putting LEDs in my corners, "I oughta wire in these marker lamps on the grill".
Then I thought "I'm not gonna cut and drill and butcher up this '69 grill for that", "there's probly somebody out there doing a restore that dreams of having a real, uncut '69 grill with the little marker lights with lenses intact and everything". I mean, it IS a very cool grill. I was thrilled to find it on a junkyard Pig.
And I could keep running it, wouldn't bother me at all.
But I'd like to put LED running lights and turn signals down in those spots on the grill...
So, who NEEDS this grill, and can trade me at least one (though I'd like two...) similar grill (year unimportant)?
Face to face trade would be best, but, if you can build a box and pay shipping to and fro, I'll consider that as well.
very recent pics...

20190714_164621.jpg

20190902_112252 (1).jpg

I might have one with LEDs on it, gotta check and i will ship both ways

Last edited:
im looking for one for my pig,i have 3 other grilles for you to choose

Yes, didn't you pick up a complete grill with lights this year for $175?
Are you flipping grills?

Picked up a roached grill will 1 light, trying to get a straight one for pig. Not flipping parts

My preference would be to find someone with a '68-'69 Pig where my grill is the only correct grill for that Pig...
Failing that, I'll entertain others in need.
I have faith that a perfect recipient will present itself in good time, 'Cruiser Karma usually works that way, and there is, of course, no hurry. Good luck to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom