For Sale WTT 2021 LC (22k miles) for 2013 - 2015 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
white
Maybe a long shot but considering selling our 2021 200 series (white with terra interior) and purchasing a 2013 - 2015 LX 570 (Sub 60k miles ideally).

LC is CPO and has some other extended warranties like door ding repair and wheel damage repair, etc. Currently around 22k miles.

Why would I do this? My goal is to eliminate the LC car payment to free up some money in our budget for a home remodel that we are working on while staying on the 200 series platform. LC is in great shape as you would expect in this mileage, no rust or anything like that as I am in the Atlanta, GA area.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in discussing and/or to get more details and photos. Thanks.

Michael

Price? Pictures?

Sorry if my original post was ambiguous, not trying to sell it outright currently as 570s can be hard to find in the years and condition Im hoping for (and I need an immediate replacement for the LC) so wanted to start with seeing if anyone in an LX that fits my criteria was looking to move into a 2021 LC. and was interested in trade + cash.

If I end up selling outright, I will post a proper FS thread will plenty of info, pics, video, etc.

I've got a 2015 LX570 with Rock Warriors and BFGs and a Gamiviti Expo ++ rack. About 68,000 miles I think (will have to check). It has a dent in the front driver fender (from a Kayak) and scratches on most body panels - was planning on taking it in to a body shop for a clean up in the next two weeks. Estimate it's worth somewhere in the high $30s (once I get the paint work/correction done)? Cash deal for the difference would be no problem. I can keep the Gamiviti rack (would prefer to). I do not have the stock LX wheels any more. If this sounds interesting, we could take it to PM. I'm in Chicago.

I've got a 2015 LX570 with Rock Warriors and BFGs and a Gamiviti Expo ++ rack. About 68,000 miles I think (will have to check). It has a dent in the front driver fender (from a Kayak) and scratches on most body panels - was planning on taking it in to a body shop for a clean up in the next two weeks. Estimate it's worth somewhere in the high $30s (once I get the paint work/correction done)? Cash deal for the difference would be no problem. I can keep the Gamiviti rack (would prefer to). I do not have the stock LX wheels any more. If this sounds interesting, we could take it to PM. I'm in Chicago.

Appreciate you reaching out... looking for something with a little less of a story re damage/scratch. Has to pass wife approval; it's currently her DD.

Just got a 2015 LX 570 and couldn't be more infatuated in this vehicle. 53 k miles and in pristine condition. You'd have to do some arm twisting. Yesterday went on a 120 mile highway trip and got 21mpg !!!! Big difference from the 07 LC I just sold that was lucky to get 16.
I looked for the LX for months before I found what I wanted. Let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom