SOLD Denver, CO: 2013 LX570 98k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1010037950357747
Hey guys I'm selling my 2013 LX570 ~98k miles on it. Lifted on Dobinson suspension. All the guts are still there if for some reason you wanted to go back to AHC. Sits on Black Rhino Wheels and 285/75R18Duractracs with good life left on them probably 80% tread still. BMC done, Uptop Overland Bravo rack(roof case not included) 3rd row seats removed but still come with the vehicle. Tesla screen upgrade if you want to run apps. Redarc pro trailer brake control. Asking $39K please message with any questions. Thanks for looking. Truck is in South Denver CO. Also should note I have a small loan on it so title turn around will take a few days. Thanks for looking! Message with any questions or for more information!
LC1.jpg
LC2.jpg
LC3.jpg
LC4.jpg
LC5.jpg

Beautiful Truck.

What is BMC?

Do you have more interior and undercarriage pics?

Any PM done/needed that you can share?
Thanks!
BMC = Body Mount Chop a fairly common procedure to fit larger tires and keep them from rubbing on the body mount.
Yeah I have them and can take any that you wanted to see.
Just general maintenance done, oil changes etc.

Nice rig...any takers? I wish this was about 6 months from now as I'd be in the market.

Is this pending? I tried to email you from your craigslist ad but no reply. let me know. I'm interested.

Is this pending? I tried to email you from your craigslist ad but no reply. let me know. I'm interested.
Hey Jesse it is pending I'll let you know if that changes thanks. Sorry I missed your message I just saw it. Was out of town for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom