Wanted WTB usable distributor for a F155 72' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got one out of a 74 2F motor.

$25 shipped. PM me if interested

Are you looking for an original, stock, vacuum retard distributor? Or something better?

Will that work? I am trying to get a truck bad on the road for a friend. Someone at some point replaced the points with a electronic unit, thus loosing several parts and screwing up the vacuum advance. The carb does not have provision for a vacuum point.

To answer all. I just need something to get a truck back on the road for an elderly friend. The truck has sat for many years due to a botched carb rebuild and installation of a hall effect electronic ignition. Carb has been straighten, but the distributor is questionable. They modified the base plate, so going back to points may not be possible and I am not sure the electronic option is operating properly. So, with that said, he does not have a ton of money to spend, just stock and workable is fine. Oh, the carb does not appear to have a vacuum port for the advance. Thanks for so many responses.

Marlow, in that case your friend can use any 69-74 points vac retard dissy. They are worthless and get thrown away, so somebody oughta be able to give you one. I'd give you one, but all mine were recycled.

Pm me with info, pay shipping and I'll have one on its way Fri. Came off a 74 40. Search the for sale ads. I had one posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom