Wanted WTB Land Cruiser fender script (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fender script on both sides of my 55 broken at the body shop. Hope someone here has one or two available. PM me with a price.

LC script.jpg

Yes. As pictured in my original post.

I'll look again! Think Deo got them! Dont remember
Thanks, Bob. All appendages crossed. FYI, your front body mounts are finally being installed on the Frankencruiser this week.
Jim

Those are the later model ones. Won't work. Body guy thinks he can put the broken ones back together so we'll try that, at least temporarily.
Was out at his shop this morning. He is starting on the front body mounts. Minor rust spots on both front floors right above the mounts. Looks like the cause is packed dirt inside both OEM mounts so we're going to drill a couple of holes into the bottom of your new mounts to allow for flushing them out periodically. Any better idea?
Appreciate you looking for the emblems.
Thanks...
Jim

Minor rust spots on both front floors right above the mounts.
43 years from now you are worried the new mounts will have some minor rust?
I would coat them good with your favorite rust prevention/undercoating and drive on.

You could cut more material out of the bottom where it mounts to the rocker! Not the spotweld flanges, the flat part. Are your emblems metal??? I have other places to look. My Orange Pig is 73 also. I'll check again tomorrow 😉

43 years from now you are worried the new mounts will have some minor rust?
I would coat them good with your favorite rust prevention/undercoating and drive on.
43 years from now I'll be 117. Don't want to have to redo them again at that time.

You could cut more material out of the bottom where it mounts to the rocker! Not the spotweld flanges, the flat part. Are your emblems metal??? I have other places to look. My Orange Pig is 73 also. I'll check again tomorrow 😉
Thanks for the advice. Emblems are metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom