WTB: Driver Side Retractable 3 Point Belt

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Visit site
I *think* there is a driver's side and a passenger side 3-point retractable belt for our Pigs.

I also think I have 3 passenger side belts ( see here: IH8MUD.com - View Single Post - Shoulder Seat Belts)

I would like to buy a driver side 3-point retractable belt unit if anyone has a decent one for sale.

I believe the part number would end in "L" vs. the units I have end in "R"

I would be a set (driver side and passenger side) if need be.

I could also trade one of my passenger side belts for your driver side (pictured below).

Let me know!
MVC-588F.JPG
MVC-587F.JPG
MVC-586F.JPG

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Visit site
When you say slide buckle, do you mean the part that mounts at the roof?

Those should be offset to one side to facilitate mounting on a certain side.

Are they both offset to the same side?

Eric Ellis

SILVER Star
Visit site
I have two non-functional ones that read as yours. I bought two on the list that have not arrived yet and are said to function. So, I will see if those two are yet the same as yours--that is TK-7080R.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Visit site
I have two non-functional ones that read as yours. I bought two on the list that have not arrived yet and are said to function. So, I will see if those two are yet the same as yours--that is TK-7080R.

Thanks for letting me know.

I would be curious if the belt hanger that mounts at the roof is offset for DS and PS...

Eric Ellis

SILVER Star
Visit site
Still no functional replacements rcv'd but on the ones I have there is no difference in the hanger or any part of the entire setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom