wtb diesel cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys moving over from aus next month.
Looking for a 60, 80 or 105 in decent condition. Would prefer a diesel but open to an fz.
pm me if you're thinking of selling soon.
cheers
pic of my troopy

289990419_1448940018867535_3398102319126291708_n.jpg

Bring that troopy over with you and i'll trade you for my 80!
I was going to say the exact same thing,... but then I realized I'm not gonna trade my 60, evvvaaahhhh!

Interested in a LN106 dual cab hilux? I am just getting ready to sell mine (because I am swapping back to a cruiser).

I know where there is a mint 1988 FJ60 with a 13bt/h55 in it for sale.

IMG_0897[1].JPG

IMG_0905[1].JPG

274FD4EA-052B-43A8-88C9-600800F1B5BB.png

Plus taxes and import bull****/headache.

How easy do you think it’ll be for a foreign national to import an out of country vehicle into Canada?

Lots of assumptions in that previous statement… but ya. Trust me, it ads up quickly.

Diesel cruiser in Canada that ain’t a rust bucket (think ones that was originally sold here) is more $$$ than it’s actually worth these days. YMMV.

View attachment 3062065

Plus taxes and import bulls***/headache.

How easy do you think it’ll be for a foreign national to import an out of country vehicle into Canada?

Lots of assumptions in that previous statement… but ya. Trust me, it ads up quickly.

Diesel cruiser in Canada that ain’t a rust bucket (think ones that was originally sold here) is more $$$ than it’s actually worth these days. YMMV.

Makes me think of a sign I saw at a ROD shop years ago,
“1) you can have it done fast.
2) you can have it done well.
3) you can have it done cheap.

Pick two.”

1) you can find a cheap Cruiser.
2) you can find a Cruiser quickly.
3) you can find a decent Cruiser.

Any questions?

And in the end they all make your wallet thin. :grinpimp:

Makes me think of a sign I saw at a ROD shop years ago,
“1) you can have it done fast.
2) you can have it done well.
3) you can have it done cheap.

Pick two.”

I've never really liked that expression. When I see it on the wall of a shop I pretty much know I'm not going be thrilled about the experience.

Certainly didn't fit where I worked, where everything was custom made and you couldn't just throw new parts at a problem.

If you can do it quickly it should be cheap, and if you can't do it well, you shouldn't be charging for it.

Was basically trapped in the 1800's there tho. :meh:

I've never really liked that expression. When I see it on the wall of a shop I pretty much know I'm not going be thrilled about the experience.

Certainly didn't fit where I worked, where everything was custom made and you couldn't just throw new parts at a problem.

If you can do it quickly it should be cheap, and if you can't do it well, you shouldn't be charging for it.

Was basically trapped in the 1800's there tho. :meh:

Good points!

They were extremely offered at the suggestion that there was something wrong with the work they’d done. Then I showed it to them and with an extra large serving of humble pie. They ate every last bite without complaint.

They did beautiful work… but I’ve not given them any more business. I picked my two and got none of the three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom