Wanted WTB: BLACK 100 Series LC, NOT LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Located in peaceful and charming St. Louis, but willing to travel anywhere for right vehicle.

Looking to rejoin the community.

Vehicle must be black, and not a Lexus. Mileage not important, but condition and maintenance is.

Looking to purchase before Dec 31.

Pm or email.

Located in peaceful and charming St. Louis, but willing to travel anywhere for right vehicle.

Vehicle must be black, and not a Lexus. Mileage not important, but condition and maintenance is.

Pm or email.

Pm or email.
Have an 04 black with an ARB bumper. Need to sell due to a DUI. Will not be able to insure in about 3 months. Located in OR. Been trying to get 19 for it. Well maintained just did the timing belt with OMU suspension. No rust have used off-road but nothing serious. I'll attach some pictures when I get home.

Pm or email.

Pm or email.
Have an 04 black with an ARB bumper. Need to sell due to a DUI. Will not be able to insure in about 3 months. Located in OR. Been trying to get 19 for it. Well maintained just did the timing belt with OMU suspension. No rust have used off-road but nothing serious. I'll attach some pictures when I get home.

All, I have my eye on a 200 series and may consider selling my black/tan interior '06.

PRICE UPDATE

Specs:
115k miles, all maintenance history
Factory spec Michelin LTX(s)
New'ish brakes
90k service complete
Hand-waxed monthly

Bad: Nav is not working but everything else is operational.

Looking to get $23k

pack.brian at gmail.com

Pm or email.
Craigs list in Decatur Illinois legit I know vehicle and Family

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom