Wanted WTB 40-Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After a couple of years without, my wife and I want to buy another 40-series. So as the title says.... I don't have time for a project but we don't need a trailer queen either. Let me know what you've got.

Looking for 76+ or Pre-76 with 2F, 4 or 5-speed, and disc brakes in the front.

We would consider one with a SBC conversion depending on how clean the conversion is. Still needs to have at least a 4-speed manual (sorry, no love for autos or three on the tree) and disc brakes in the front. Power steering would be nice but not a deal breaker.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a great 75 FJ40. Not too expensive and not too fancy, but great bones. I am in Montana. PM me with your email if you want some photos. The FJ60 is my baby, but the 80 and 40 are available.

Bump

Life got in the way and went on some adventures, but half decade later back on the hunt for a 40 series. While we have a preference for 76+, I'm more concerned with condition while also appeasing my wife on color; as they say, happy wife = happy life. Open to wide range of possibilities as long as top is correct style for model year and no cancer needs to be cut out and replaced.

What's your budget
$30K or less is where I'd prefer to keep the spend capped. I'm willing to stretch the budget though if an amazing, stupid not to snag type deal presented itself.

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom