Wrenching tomorrow. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
We'll be in the shop tomorrow fixing and building as usual. Let me or elripster know if you're coming up so we can have enough food on hand.

You know I will be there.

I'll be there - Bringing some leftovers from last weekends swap meet up for grabs - 60 series wiper arms/blades, FZFE alternator, master cylinder off the 62 and a few other odds and ends. See you tomorrow!

new guy here, was invited by leucadiacruiser via Instagram. What time do you guys meet and where at? Thanks!

new guy here, was invited by leucadiacruiser via Instagram. What time do you guys meet and where at? Thanks!
Message @Phulcrum (Tim) directly, meetup is at his house and he probably doesn't want his address out in the open. Hope you can make the group meeting this Tuesday as well @ Mikes BBQ in Escondido!

With soccer tomorrow then Mother’s Day next weekend I can come up in 3 weeks (may 16th) if you guys are turning wrenches then.

9am is when we start, you can get address from leucadia or pm me.

Anybody wrenching this weekend? I still need to swap radius arm bushings.

Make sure where you do that there is a good sized press, those could be a real bear to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom