Wrecked 91 in bham was bought (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R
Threads
Anyone on here buy that wrecked 91? Apparently someone out of Calera did. I believe theres a guy on here in Calera, or there used to be at least that bought and sold cruisers...

The seller told me it was a salvage yard. There is one in Calera http://www.grahamsauto.com/ They have several 80's but they want alot for the parts. I bet they are the ones who picked it up. She told me it was in really bad shape.

SOB! If they were in fact the ones that bought it then no, i will not be getting this rig. She told me she'd put me in contact with the person who bought it.... but at this point... Graham's prices is higher than giraffe naynay... there's no way they'd sell me the truck or anything on it for a reasonable price... i bet they bought it for nothing too...
You ever tried buying something from them? I have once years ago and it was impossible.

+/- on Graham's. I've picked up 3-4 things there over the years. Last item was a 130 amp alternator for $70 which I thought was reasonable. Within the last year I stopped by to check a couple of prices, at least $200 for a driveshaft and $400 for a 4.11 diff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom