wrecked 1990 FJ-62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My son just totaled my 1990 FJ-62. 160,000 miles and was running good. Mostly body damage. Just did a 2 inch Old Man Emu lift. I may buy it for salvage as the insurance company will not give me what it is worth. Anyone out there interested in it for parts or whatever?

I would be interested in the suspension and possibly the engine. Where in NC are you? Keep me posted. What damage was done to total the truck?

Thanks
John

Dibs on front and rear axles for my Fj45 :D

Also forgot. would be interested in rims and tires also. And possibly outside mirrors.
and depending on price, whole truck.

I'd be interested in the whole truck as well if any of the other deals fall through or I'll take whatever hasn't been spoken for...i.e. drivetrain, suspension, bumpers, etc... Have a car trailer here in Virginia and can come down whenever suits you...

I take it your son was alright in the accident. Do you have any pictures? So what is the plan for the next vehicle? It's hard to beat a cruiser for the safety and reliability.

Brian
bk@cruiserpages.com

I would be interested in the front and rear third members.

Jared

Thank you for all of your replies. I am trying to get this resolved with the insurance company now. I should know what I am going to do by sometime next week. Bye the way, my son was ok. I think that learning about ice took place. I am trying to get some pictures and will post them if I can.

You are not alone. I have an 88 fj 62 that a friends kid ran into a tree(hard). His son had his license for a week or two at the time. Took out the pass side front fender, both doors and a little on the bod. If you email me I can roughly tell you what the by back was. I bought if from him for a little more than his by back cause he is the kind of guy that would rather have than be had. I wanted it for parts, a wheeler or to combine it with an old 60 I have been kickin' around. It has apx 160k too.

and I would like the steering wheel and dash grab bar......if gray.

Interested in the suspension, complete steering column, brake pedal/mount/master cylinder to retrofit in an 84 FJ60 (350/auto project)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom